dont buy from "tamraz"on ebay..read this

if your trying to talk your fake charm to me on the phone,i dont want to hear it,if your calling to tell me your going to change and will get johns account back up and will stop the retrogatory feedback,i will answer the phone,thats what i said from day one..if you want to change the feedback policy and get johns account back up but dont want me coming back on and telling everyone that i was right and you were wrong,fine i will honor that request..i promise you that,i understand admitting wrong can lead to law suites,so i understand,but get his accout back up,then call me to tell me something right and i will never post anywhere again and be done with this,im asking you to do right to others,not anything to benefit me,i need nothing,just some time away from this computer.

To all members of this board:

We would like to apologize to all of you for taking up so much of your time.
It is more than obvious at this time that Mr. Burnette will not let this go. What started with one small issue has now become an insurmountable mountain. Mr. Burnett will not listen to reason and is intent on going over every minute detail of what became a very involved transaction. A transaction that only became involved because of Mr. Burnette’s deception.
It appears Mr. Burnette has the time to dedicate himself full time to keeping up this war of words. We do not. We have a business to run. This transaction began back in April. We have been dealing with this for almost 6 months. We tried to let this go, he won't. As much as Mr. Burnette loves his children, we love ours. Even when he said what he would like to do to our daughters, we still let that pass.
As a note, I did try to call Mr. Burnett and as I expected, he hung up on me.
Unless something truly requires a response we will no longer be responding. This is in the hands of our attorneys and if necessary we will take it to court. That seems to be where this is headed. We feel that strongly about what has happened. This began over a Camaro part, nothing to do with a Buick or Buick part and we feel very badly about taking up so much of your time.
We appreciate the good words we have had from many of you. We wish you all the best.
Although I am typically busy during my work day, now that I am a member I will try to become a more involved member!
Thank you all,
Marc Tamraz
Owner
Tamraz's Parts Discount Warehouse

My secretary's computer who I dictated the above letter was signed in under bluebird. Bluebird is our other screen name on this TB.com site. I want to assure everyone that the above letter is from my comapny.
Regards,
Marc

Tommy

tommynos said:
bruce im really amazed you stand next to this arshole?..

I am a big boy and I stand alone. I was just asking a question, then before I could post it , my answer was there. That is what I meant by I cannot type fast enough. I don't know how, or even if, this will be resolved.

Bruce
We4

BTW: So where were you in "94"?
LOL

bluebird said:
We would like to apologize to all of you for taking up so much of your time.
It is more than obvious at this time that Mr. Burnette will not let this go. What started with one small issue has now become an insurmountable mountain. Mr. Burnett will not listen to reason and is intent on going over every minute detail of what became a very involved transaction. A transaction that only became involved because of Mr. Burnette’s deception.
It appears Mr. Burnette has the time to dedicate himself full time to keeping up this war of words. We do not. We have a business to run. This transaction began back in April. We have been dealing with this for almost 6 months. We tried to let this go, he won't. As much as Mr. Burnette loves his children, we love ours. Even when he said what he would like to do to our daughters, we still let that pass.
As a note, I did try to call Mr. Burnett and as I expected, he hung up on me.
Unless something truly requires a response we will no longer be responding. This is in the hands of our attorneys and if necessary we will take it to court. That seems to be where this is headed. We feel that strongly about what has happened. This began over a Camaro part, nothing to do with a Buick or Buick part and we feel very badly about taking up so much of your time.
We appreciate the good words we have had from many of you. We wish you all the best.
Although I am typically busy during my work day, now that I am a member I will try to become a more involved member!
Thank you all,
Marc Tamraz
Owner
Tamraz's Parts Discount Warehouse
well you now have made it known that you do retragatory feedback,and wont stop???so i intend to show everyone of your future customers that info,along with what you did to me,plain and simple....and by the way,no-one was good to you,they know who you are,they can read..dont bother coming back,no-one wants you...also yes this is going further,i will post what my p.i finds to deflame you,but mine will be the truth..i would love to see you in court,so do it,ill even donate to help you..or better yet,donate some to my lawyer?i was going to post another picture of my daughter up for you with a shirt,but now she wants to show you a different finger :eek: ...thats my girl,one smart puppy..you have a nice life marc,i will be watching every time you leave feedback on people and contacting them,when you do them wrong..i suggest you make it right with jace93,call him and try and pay him off like you tried on me earlier,but hes not like you,he is real people...

tamraz

Loc: Plainfield IL Kevin,
Again I am sorry all this happened. Is it possible you can let it go? If not tell me what you want.
Marc
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................marc trying to pay people off is not the way,some just want you to change so others dont go threw what we did...

Fbody69]
Kevin Young Kevin Young

Loc: Ding Dong Tx Hi Marc,
I appreciate the fact that you came on board and told us your side of the story. I had a bad dealing with your folks about a year ago, I was satisfied with the part, the shipping and everything, I didn’t appreciate the nasty email demanding I leave you a good feedback on ebay. So I called your office, I was cussed out and treated very badly on the phone from one of your employees, who did apologize later and supposedly was fired that day according to your wife, yet when I called back a few days later the same voice answered the phone. The negative feedback that your folks left me was never removed from my ebay account, your wife said she didn’t care if I ever bought anything from you again. Now someone might be getting a 45% discount from your folks for 1 reason or another but I will never buy anything from your company and I will tell all my friends about your idea of customer service and holding customers Hostage, until I see things actually have changed around there.

So I recommend you explain to your folks that there actions represent you, How does that old saying go "1 Oh Crud will wipe out a thousand atta boys".
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ :eek: ive got friend in all places...not...

I'm game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bought and paid for my stuff 3/5 just recv';d it
yesterday..see the feedback they left me.......parts in shipping...that was
4/7 2 weeks ago. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________ NOD32 1.1501 (20060421) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system......................................................................................................................................................................................this is one customer..jim hamlet..remember him?

Thanks, All I did was purchase their part on a buy it now. I paid immeaditely with Pay Pal. After waiting 3 weeks and sedning 3 E Mails with no response I called to find out the parts are not available and would not be available for weeks. I have a car in the body shop waiting for this part. That burned my ars. I did nothing wrong and I get my first neg ever. What would you suggest?
Thanks.....Jeff
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................o.k folkes i changed one word can you guess which one?im not posting all of them marc,i would need 50 pages....people you decide,if anyone thinks anyone of these are made up,the people would love to talk.... ;)

Company policy to return identical feedback
Seller tamraz( 23689) Apr-07-06 07:44 8028935170
Reply by ninod69: Tamraz was paid right away.Bad part,horrible customer service lied run around Apr-11-06 05:31

Company policy to return identical feedback
Seller tamraz( 23689) Apr-07-06 07:42 4612120228
Reply by ninod69: Look at the rest of my feedback. Company policy when your the bad ebayer not me! ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................company policy?both those were negatives left for a guy that had perfect record and tamraz was out of stock,again so they refunded him and left him this...his first....your good people marc...

Well Tommy,

At least you are getting a chance to sharpen your typing skills, LOL
You been a busy boy.
You are determined, I'll give ya that!
I still want to know where you were in 94 tho, LOL

Anybody else have the same problem as these guys dealing with Tamraz?
Anybody NOT affiliated with Tommy and/or his experiance.? I am curious to know.
In other words, was this just a bad deal between two guys or how many more of you had a bad experiance? 1,2 or even 3, with all the people they supposedly deal with could just be business, but when 20-40% of the people are unhappy, then there is a definite problem. What is the real story? Hrmm... wonder if we will ever know?

Bruce
WE4

P.S. I WANT TO CONVEY THAT NO OTHER ADMINS OF TB.COM SHOULD BE APPROACHED ABOUT THIS! I AM THE TOP OF THE HILL ON THIS ONE!!! I AM THE OWNER AND WILL TAKE THE HEAT IF SO NEEDED. NOBODY BUT ME CAN DEAL WITH THIS THREAD SO BY TRYING TO GO TO JOE OR GEOFF OR JESSE WILL DO YOU NO GOOD!!!!! I DO NOT WANT THEM (My admins) TO HAVE TO SPEND ANOTHER MINUTE ON THIS. I WILL BUT SHOULD NOT HAVE TO.
Of the two of you , you both know which person I am talking directly to.

marc,im not asking much,and im not telling no lies here,just showing facts,which is legal..so take that copy of that letter you sent me and keep it for your records,i dont need it..im telling the truth and you deflamed me...so like i said,change your ways and get john up..its a very fair solution to your imbarasment...if i were to stop,somewhere someone will start again,you cant do what you do and push your weight with threats from friends and lawyers,that means nothing unless something is court ordered....i tell only truth that can be proven,thats all...

I want to remind our members of a portion of the agreement for registering on this site:

"Although the administrators and moderators of TurboBuick.Com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of TurboBuick.Com, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message."

If anyone of you ever threatens this board, its admin, or moderation staff you will be gone from this site. I don't care if it's by email, telephone or whatever mode of communication!!! You have the freedom to post within our guidelines and you and you alone are responsible for the contents of your post. Turbobuick.com and it representatives takes no responsibility for your post content. Like I stated in PM, if you want to go blab to 16000 member on a public forum, knock yourself out, but don't expect Turbobuick.com to take responsibility for your post content. :mad: :mad: :mad:

to all that had to read all this only to wait till the end to see (some) of my proof,im sorry you had to read soo much till i put some out their as i have soo much evidence to bury marc and cant wait to do so....Marc,your a funny guy and now have contacted the sarasota police and they too think you are as stupid as you sounded to them...i hope everyone realizes that marc is a piece of crap,and tried to come in and offer me money and so on to end this...Marc you have called me 5 times and left me messages begging me to end this,but then you contact the police here and act like your life is in danger?the cop was short with time and knew you were wasting it,so get a life,even you firebird web site that you went on and tried to defend yourself thinks you were doing clean-up,so get a life...you had your chance,i offered you to put jace93 up,then call me with good news of your changes,not call me and try to smooth talk me,your being served with a protective order,and a summons for deflamation on me,and i will spend every penny i have to see your company go down,your a piece of crap and threatened the board and me with hollow threats,and now i will go on doing what i do best smearing your companies name all over the internet for others to see what you do to your customers,you spend alot of time and money trying to bring your name from dirt instead of just doing whats right in the begining...man ive got my second wind thanks to you Marco.....dirt bag....