Don's 8.06 pass at Reynolds!!!

That car is just freaking awesome from the paint to every detail in the engine compartment, trunk, and interior.

The GNS tail lights are a nice touch! Especially since that is what most people see ;) I also suprised no one has posted pics of his new interior.

The car is getting faster every time out. With the turbobuick event and then Norwalk so close, Don has been playing things safe. I know if he doesn't turn the boost up soon, I'm going to put the 3 bar MAP sensor back in the car :tongue:

The GNS tail lights are a nice touch! Especially since that is what most people see ;) I also suprised no one has posted pics of his new interior.

Hell with the taillights i want him to get some fancy headlights ;)
Car looks bad azz Don.. it looks fast standing still

The car is getting faster every time out. With the turbobuick event and then Norwalk so close, Don has been playing things safe. I know if he doesn't turn the boost up soon, I'm going to put the 3 bar MAP sensor back in the car :tongue:

GOD...I hope Norwalk is hookin' on Raceday. If so...look the "FUQ" out!!!

:biggrin:

Hell with the taillights i want him to get some fancy headlights ;)
Car looks bad azz Don.. it looks fast standing still
Ohhh Tony, He has the GNS headlight covers as well.... Already have a garage full of headlight bezels to make for several racers after this event...

They feature NO Velcro, NO screws, NO brackets, and are guaranteed to stay on over 180+ mph..... :biggrin:

Scot W.