Don's 8.06 pass at Reynolds!!!

Ohhh Tony, He has the GNS headlight covers as well.... Already have a garage full of headlight bezels to make for several racers after this event...

They feature NO Velcro, NO screws, NO brackets, and are guaranteed to stay on over 180+ mph..... :biggrin:

Scot W.

his car is looking sick. Scot, you have mail and a msg. Car just got back from paint, we need those front and backs, thnks

wash that thing would u.... id be willing to bet a new TSO record is set soon

Thanks

Thank you

Cal and Holly for a great event and your help.

Tom, Bill and the guys at Champion

Scott W at GNS

DLS and Dusty

AND THE PROFAB POSSE !!!!!!!!!!;)

Thanks all :cool:

Awesome pass!

AWESOME PASS! The cruze missile is really flying!! Awesome car!! But why is this in the TSO thread? Your car is definitely not TSO legal! Or do they have new rules that let you make new changes to TSO cars that should make them a whole second faster but only net .04? Anyway, awesome pass one way or another!!

Maybe your thinking of TSM? He is TSO legal and Gomez, Fiscus have already sneaked into the hgh 7.970's TSO legal.

Awesome pass!

Thanks for reminding me QUINT! Yeah maybe I was thinking about TSM? Haha! Maybe I would be thinking about that if I had a stageII headed car with a 91.5mm turbo car that only runs 8.75! Hahaha!! But not really!! Thanks Though!!

Hey atleast you know my name :). Thanks for giving me back some info I already know, which by the way was from 2 yrs ago. Believe me, we will be improving the numbers greatly in the near future. I was only trying to help "Hello".

Either way, Nice runs Mr. Cruz, your 60 ft had to have been upper 1.2's! She is mving

AWESOME PASS! The cruze missile is really flying!! Awesome car!! But why is this in the TSO thread? Your car is definitely not TSO legal! Or do they have new rules that let you make new changes to TSO cars that should make them a whole second faster but only net .04? Anyway, awesome pass one way or another!!
well now that u have made a complete fool out of urself try doing a little research b4 typing next time rocket scientist. the question is not why is this in the TSO thread its why are YOU here at all cause its obviously you are CLUELESS!!!!....:rolleyes: