Donate to TurboBuick.Com

This board is great and I would like to thank Jason and Bruce. I donated to help defray expenses.

do we get the little picture things when we donate? I'll donate when i get some money, right now i gotta get my car running though.

You get the avatar after 500 posts or referring 2 people to sign up for the board.

I'm good for some $$ in the pot. I have been on this site a long time, and could not be without it. The info and the cool people on here are priceless! If it werent for hanging out here, I might actually have a life! (j/k) ;)
Thanks for the site Jason, Chris, Bruce, and moderators!

Originally posted by GNBlack
Ill be sending off my donation care of Mike McCoy this week.

I am sorry, but I am confused....the donations are not to take place of advertising. It states this on the donation info page.

Mike McCoy is a paying advertiser of this site...why are donations going through him?

Sorry, maybe I missed something...

Mike MCcoy helped me out this pas week when my car was broken into and they tried to steal the car....they didnt but there was damage. I couldnt get the ECM cover from GM. Mike only helped out on the condition that i dont pay him but make a donation to the board. I merely mentioned his name as i thought it was appropriate.

When I got this car 4 or 5 years ago it was a basket case. I would have had a hard time getting it all together if it wasn't for the people on this board and their knowledge. Saved me plenty of cash!!

Done.

The support and help I have recieved, and the friendships I have made, through this board are well worth the $$ I sent in.

sent my donation,but have not been updated yet.
thanks for the use of TB.com
Otto

Cool Cool guys!!!

Thanks for the kudos and thanks for the donations.
And to this guy>>>>>mandersgtp..... You can contribute just by doing what you have been and thats hanging here learning and sharing. Like Jason said, there will never be anybody ridiculed or demeaned, EVER! That is not even tolerable.

I would like to thank you all, for not only being part of the board, but for being my friends. With the workload I have, most if not all , of my conversations or actual jobs all day, involve one of you. So in turn, I am dependent on you all for the laughs, excitement or anguish I feel all day long. :D LOL
All in all, GREAT bunch of people!!!.....:D...... 'Cept that Jason D guy... He's a little weird ;) XO

Bruce
WE4

Originally posted by John Larkin
originally posted by WE4

ummm....that's not a guy;)

Thanks John! Apparently, the "proof" was not shared with everyone. Shame on you guys!;) :p

Thanks, though, Bruce. I love to give back to those that have helped me so much:)

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
sent my donation,but have not been updated yet.
thanks for the use of TB.com
Otto

Sorry gang, been very busy. I promise I will get to it as soon as I can.

Thanks for the support!!:D