Do Not do bussiness with gmv6turbopower

BoostedBug

Contents Under Pressure
I bought a FP gauge that is rail mounted from them on the 18th Of June. I paid via paypal and it was an Instant clear. Only $30 but I have no gauge, they will not respond to pm's or to the paypal complaint I have filed, I see that they are online but evidently choose to ignore my request for the tracking number and or my money back.

I hate to have to post this here but I do not want anyone else to be ripped off and then ignored..

be aware!

perhaps a little patience

It's only been a week he gmv6turbopower is not a buisness but a person. Lot's of people do crazy stuff like go on vacation and things. Seems a little quick triggered for a pay-pal complaint from a private seller.

Thanks for your opinion. But when you are seen online and are posting and do not reply to pm's or the email Paypal sent in which I just did this yesterday then it is ibvious that you are ignoreing me.

If I want to wait weeks for somethign I would just buy it new and sit here, I made a post looking for one of these, they answered I paid and nothing since then. You can it is a little quick but if you expect me to pay today I expect you to ship it tomorrow.

It's only been a week he gmv6turbopower is not a buisness but a person. Lot's of people do crazy stuff like go on vacation and things. Seems a little quick triggered for a pay-pal complaint from a private seller.
Just wait for the bad rap on me about the convertor that is in route and pay for on the 13th....:eek: :eek:

Just wait for the bad rap on me about the convertor that is in route and pay for on the 13th....:eek: :eek:

Well actually I was not going to bring this up seeing how you have been nice enough to communicate with me but if you like I will be more than glad to start a new thread on this also..

this is getting out of hand. we need a section just for complaints.

If I sold something and then went on vacation, I would surely let them know before I left..

I nkow there ar egoing to be some out there that will say for me to just wait. If they would have told me when I agreed to buy it that it would take 2 weeks to get it as they are goin gout of town and I agreed and went ahead and paid for it then there would be nothing to say. This is the message I got when I agreed to buy it..

June 18th, 2007, 08:39 PM

Re: fp gauge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBug
are these complete?

If so send me your paypal addy...

bolt of ready to go.
paypal to l*********s@yahoo.com

How am I wrong on this?

No Your not wrong..

Boosted Bug is a valuable member of the community and has helped me out.

Hear out his complaint, I am SURE it is justified.

Not communicating with your customers or people you have conducted any form of business transaction with is NOT acceptable to me and should not be for anyone else either.

As he stated... he saw they were online... its doesnt say that unless they ARE ONLINE... so they read it.

No Your not wrong..

Boosted Bug is a valuable member of the community and has helped me out.

Hear out his complaint, I am SURE it is justified.

Not communicating with your customers or people you have conducted any form of business transaction with is NOT acceptable to me and should not be for anyone else either.

As he stated... he saw they were online... its doesnt say that unless they ARE ONLINE... so they read it.

I fully agree with this. Communication is the key to any transaction. If it is going to be two weeks before I get something just tell me up front and I can live with it however stop communicating with me and I have no idea what is going on.
I do not think you jumped the gun. I think if someone is going to conduct business they could at least have enough respect for another board member to let them know when to expect their part.

Good luck getting this resolved.

sorry i have not responded to you but i have been visiting relatives out of state haven't been around.i dropped it in the mail didn't know it needed to tracked and next day mailed .we are only talking about $30 it has only been little over a week next time state you are in a giant hurry tell the other person and be a little more patient. if your in a huge hurry don't be cheap buy it new and get it priority mailed.sorry if my communication skills suck.:confused:

I got to chime in here too...I was asked to send a money order to him for some parts and I also sent a money order the same time to a outer person here for a alky kit "turbolc2 was the guy by the way"
Both money orders were mail next day...I got the alky kit on the 5th of this month I also got 3 other items from eBay won and payed after sending the money...:eek:

I was told the the parts from gmv6turbopower were sent out about 1 1/2 weeks ago....I've been sending PM's to him to try to get a tracking ##and still haven't herd anything till this post came out....

I've also been reading in other post where this has happened before
Now I know people have lives....BUT I also think anybody needs to let the outher know whats going on....dealing with people and there money are funny things...

Well I got a reply... It was dropped in the mail box.

I WILL NEVER ACCEPT ANY PARTS SHIPPED VIA USPS ANY MORE. There is no tracking, no insurance and you will never know how long it will take to get to the person.

Out of the 10-15 items I have bought in the past month the only ones I have a problem with are the ones that are supposly shipped by the Post Office. I guess the smart thing to do is to ask before you buy on how it will be shipped. If they say the Post Office, don't just walk away..RUNNNNN!!!!!!

usps

USPS DOES HAVE TRACKING NUMBERS AND INSURANCE. THE PERSON HAS TO REQUEST IT. THEIR TRACKING NUMBERS CAN BE TRACKED ON LINE JUST LIKE THE OTHERS. I USE IT ALL THE TIME.:eek:

USPS DOES HAVE TRACKING NUMBERS AND INSURANCE. THE PERSON HAS TO REQUEST IT. THEIR TRACKING NUMBERS CAN BE TRACKED ON LINE JUST LIKE THE OTHERS. I USE IT ALL THE TIME.:eek:

Yes they have tracking numbers.. BUT THEY ARE NEVER UPDATED. If they do not up date it so you can see where the part is then what good is it?
Oh and the Indurance works real well, after waiting 3 months and sworn affiadavids yo might get your money back.. Agian NEVER USE THE POSTAL SERVICE TO SHIP OR RECIEVE PACKAGES.

If the person choose's to ship yo usomethign Postal Service it is because they are to cheap to send it by a qualified shipper like Fed Ex or UPS. Her eis a good example for yo uon how well USPS tracking is..This is form 1 minute ago.. I wonder where this package really is?

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 1070 0001 6044 7087

Your item was accepted at 4:23 PM on June 21, 2007 in CARPENTERSVILLE, IL 60110. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later

Now here is a UPS...

Your package has been delivered.

Tracking Number: 1Z R28 39T 03 9601 091 4
Type: Package
Delivered on: 06/28/2007 2:28 P.M.
Delivered to: MIDLAND, GA, US
Shipped or Billed on: 06/26/2007
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 4.00 Lbs

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
COLUMBUS,
GA, US 06/28/2007 2:28 P.M. DELIVERY
06/28/2007 6:32 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
06/28/2007 6:00 A.M. DESTINATION SCAN
06/28/2007 4:08 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
ATLANTA,
GA, US 06/28/2007 2:08 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
06/28/2007 12:05 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
ANDERSON,
SC, US 06/27/2007 9:17 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
06/27/2007 7:42 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
06/27/2007 5:03 P.M. PICKUP SCAN
US 06/26/2007 9:02 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 06/28/2007 3:29 P.M. EST (USA)

NO COMPARISON!

Yes they have tracking numbers.. BUT THEY ARE NEVER UPDATED. If they do not up date it so you can see where the part is then what good is it?
Oh and the Indurance works real well, after waiting 3 months and sworn affiadavids yo might get your money back.. Agian NEVER USE THE POSTAL SERVICE TO SHIP OR RECIEVE PACKAGES.

If the person choose's to ship yo usomethign Postal Service it is because they are to cheap to send it by a qualified shipper like Fed Ex or UPS. Her eis a good example for yo uon how well USPS tracking is..This is form 1 minute ago.. I wonder where this package really is?

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 1070 0001 6044 7087

Your item was accepted at 4:23 PM on June 21, 2007 in CARPENTERSVILLE, IL 60110. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later

Now here is a UPS...

Your package has been delivered.

Tracking Number: 1Z R28 39T 03 9601 091 4
Type: Package
Delivered on: 06/28/2007 2:28 P.M.
Delivered to: MIDLAND, GA, US
Shipped or Billed on: 06/26/2007
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 4.00 Lbs

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
COLUMBUS,
GA, US 06/28/2007 2:28 P.M. DELIVERY
06/28/2007 6:32 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
06/28/2007 6:00 A.M. DESTINATION SCAN
06/28/2007 4:08 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
ATLANTA,
GA, US 06/28/2007 2:08 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
06/28/2007 12:05 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
ANDERSON,
SC, US 06/27/2007 9:17 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
06/27/2007 7:42 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
06/27/2007 5:03 P.M. PICKUP SCAN
US 06/26/2007 9:02 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

NO COMPARISON!
Tracking results provided by UPS: 06/28/2007 3:29 P.M. EST (USA)
The only time USPS will update is when the item is scanned and if its not express mail then it is rarely scanned when in transit.

i know people get side track'd but i would at least tell the person of any delay's.

From what I remember USPS tracking system was much better than this,seems they have changed it and BoostedBug is Correct ,the tracking system at USPS does sux balls.....I am the one that sent him that part and it piss's me off that I dont know where the fck it is at this time.....Lesson learned...:(

well well speakin of the devil hellow there mr gmturbov6 you no how i m pal were is the wiring harnesses ffor the 87 gn powre WINDOW AND LOCKS WIRING I PAID YOU FOR I SENT YOU AN EMAIL 3OR4 TIMES NEEDING THESE HARNESSES NOW MY CUSTOMER IS STILL WAITING TO GET HIS WINDOWS FIXED JUST SEND ME AND ALL THE OTHERS YOU HAVE PUT OFF GET OFF YOUR AS- AND GET ARE PARTS OUT TO US OR THIS IS GOING TO GET WORSE