Do Not do bussiness with gmv6turbopower

well well speakin of the devil hellow there mr gmturbov6 you no how i m pal were is the wiring harnesses ffor the 87 gn powre WINDOW AND LOCKS WIRING I PAID YOU FOR I SENT YOU AN EMAIL 3OR4 TIMES NEEDING THESE HARNESSES NOW MY CUSTOMER IS STILL WAITING TO GET HIS WINDOWS FIXED JUST SEND ME AND ALL THE OTHERS YOU HAVE PUT OFF GET OFF YOUR AS- AND GET ARE PARTS OUT TO US OR THIS IS GOING TO GET WORSE

WOW!!! :redface: :redface: I thought I was the only person who hasn't got there parts...lol..I was told yesterday that hes been gone a week and going to find the receipt and get the tracking ## off it and let me know ...
I'm starting to think its not been sent..lol..lol.....My thing is just tell me...let me know ...if its not been sent don't bull sh!$ me just tell me .:rolleyes: ...lol....this is getting crazy ...it just car parts ..O-yea and $100 too...

this is bad for this guy for feed back but look at the money he has made off of us 30 bug 57 from turbot 100 from flower power this is going to go on on if he dont get it together WE WANT OUR PARTS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SEND THEM AND STAND BEHIND YOUR WORD DONT BUY PARTS FROM GMTURBOV6POWER

I nkow there ar egoing to be some out there that will say for me to just wait. If they would have told me when I agreed to buy it that it would take 2 weeks to get it as they are goin gout of town and I agreed and went ahead and paid for it then there would be nothing to say. This is the message I got when I agreed to buy it..

How am I wrong on this?
-----------------------------
Forgot to do a search?

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tu...-gmv6turbopower.html?highlight=gmv6turbopower

Hopefully, all of you guys will get your order or your money back.

Man this is getting sad!!:mad: ..This is going on a month now...I hope he gets the last message I sent ......He needs to just send the money back to me...well all of us....I mean hes got to have the parts ...right....or he spent the day taking allot of pics at the junk yard...:eek:......come on ....

For Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation, the usps system only updates their database when it's shipped and when it's delivered....Never anything in between. No updates while it's intransit.

For Priority mail with Signature Confirmation same thing with no updates intransit, but at least it won't be delivered without a signature.
And yes you can purchase insurance with priority mail.

However, by the time you pay insurance And Signature Confirmation with usps you might as well have shipped it UPS ground at your local UPS store. Insurance is no extra charge up to $100. And they have tracking INTRANSIT.

If you are going to do business over the internet specify shipping and cost UPFRONT.

Prefer UPS as it has exact time of when it's shipped and has intransit tracking. If you do not specify then the person shipping it may send it only first class mail or worst yet parcel post.

My .02

From what I remember USPS tracking system was much better than this,seems they have changed it and BoostedBug is Correct ,the tracking system at USPS does sux balls.....I am the one that sent him that part and it piss's me off that I dont know where the fck it is at this time.....Lesson learned...:(

got the convertor! And thank you for staying in touch with me..That is all I wanted is some communication.

Now back on this subject..I got a OM a couple day's ago from this guy and here is what it said..

sorry i have been gone away for about a week just got back. i had dropped it in the regular mail .didn't know you needed it next day mailed

No I did not need it next day mailed or I would have asked for that. However, I do need this for my car or I would not have bought the dang thing from him. I hope he put it in a labeled envelope before he dropped it in the mail bax.. :eek: :eek:

And the story goes on.....
I looked up the money order info.... and they said that it was cashed on or around the 8th of June...USPS said he got the the order on the 6th of June...and now I haven't heard anything since Thursday the 28th saying that he sent it out before his trip to the friends for a week...looks like I'm out money....This is sad...
An other member here said this has happened to him also.."not the same person"..and he could help me out.....:eek:
Sorry to bring this up again but this s#i% just pi$$@$ me off..

i was just getting ready to bid on a console plate he (or someone with his same name ) has listed on ebay. guess ill wait for a different one. ive been burned enough time buying off the internet i for one appreciate the feedback forum,jeff

Amen to That...

Well it finaly showed up... Lesson learned..Stay away from USPS shippers...

I wish I had a buck for every dude that insisted we ship via US Mail because he wanted to save $2-3 over the cost of a Fedex / UPS shipment. Oh sure, shut down the office, drive 4 miles to the post office and stand in line for 30 minutes to save a lousy couple of bucks. Granted, this is on top of our regular wholesale prices.

And it's amazing how many of these weenie-beaters then claimed that their item never arrived - not knowing that we paid extra for USPS admittedly lousy tracking information.

I now politely ask those customer "Do you ask Summit, Jegs and Amazon.com to ship your order via Postal Service?"

Real businesses use real shipping companies, with real shipping tools, daily pickup service and proper tracking. Anything else is asking for trouble.

I wish I had a buck for every dude that insisted we ship via US Mail because he wanted to save $2-3 over the cost of a Fedex / UPS shipment. Oh sure, shut down the office, drive 4 miles to the post office and stand in line for 30 minutes to save a lousy couple of bucks. Granted, this is on top of our regular wholesale prices.

And it's amazing how many of these weenie-beaters then claimed that their item never arrived - not knowing that we paid extra for USPS admittedly lousy tracking information.

I now politely ask those customer "Do you ask Summit, Jegs and Amazon.com to ship your order via Postal Service?"

Real businesses use real shipping companies, with real shipping tools, daily pickup service and proper tracking. Anything else is asking for trouble.

AMEN!

Now here is a person I can ad to the BUY FROM list...

May I offer a couple of comments:
Gyrhead is a great supplier. I ordered some coil packs from him and they came exceptionally well packaged, timely, and just as promised. I only wish that he was still a TB.com supplier/vendor sponsor. Their business philosophy & attitude is also outstanding.
Comments regarding USPS:
I have had 2 recent experiences with USPS. 1 very good & 1 very poor. As a consequence, I will never support any supplier in the future by ordering from him if he insists on shipping USPS. They are that bad in my area.
I have had several issues with them on regular mail deliveries & pick-ups, too.

May I offer a couple of comments:
Gyrhead is a great supplier. I ordered some coil packs from him and they came exceptionally well packaged, timely, and just as promised. I only wish that he was still a TB.com supplier/vendor sponsor. Their business philosophy & attitude is also outstanding.
Comments regarding USPS:
I have had 2 recent experiences with USPS. 1 very good & 1 very poor. As a consequence, I will never support any supplier in the future by ordering from him if he insists on shipping USPS. They are that bad in my area.
I have had several issues with them on regular mail deliveries & pick-ups, too.

I have a suggestion for all those who have a preference on which company they want their parts shipped with. Request it from the person or business you bought the parts from. Tell them what you want, if you are paying for it get what you want. Trust me businesses do this every day.

USPS is the cheapest way to ship small parts. That is why Ebay businesses and others use them. If you dont tell them what you want, you leave yourself open to these types of problems.

And yes I agree that sellers need to keep the customers informed, that way there are no hard feelings in a week.

I did not mean to imply otherwise, Reggie. Anything now ordered, I do ask them how they ship and I advise that I do not want my order to come USPS.

Gary I am not singling you out here. This is advice for everyone. You are paying for it, get what you want.

Hows that Vette and bike doing in the garage? Do you dust them every week? :)

I am one of those guys that asks for USPS rather than FedEx or UPS...

Why? Because in most cases, it saves us Hawaii guys a lot of money.....

I bet none of you in the Continental US have ever paid MORE for shipping than for the actual part you were buying..... I have. On several occasions.

Recently, I bought a thumbwheel chip off of E-bay. The ad states $10 shipping to 48 states. I am being charged an additional $15 ($25 total), to ship a damn thumbwheel chip that must weigh a few ounces at the most.

BTW, I have had only 1 problem with the USPS, on a ignition module that I bought off of E-bay. It eventually arrived a few weeks late.

FedEx, on the other hand lost my built 200-4R, and could not locate it for a few days.

Gary I am not singling you out here. This is advice for everyone. You are paying for it, get what you want.
Hows that Vette and bike doing in the garage? Do you dust them every week? :)
---------------------------
A person does not know until he has had a bad experience with them. I have only ordered once since my bad experience with them, and I told the sender no USPS shipment under any circumstances. Sender said fine.
Vette's a daily driver, bike sits and does nothing but collect dust. Now the turbo brick, I keep it nice and clean under a cover at all times. Going to Phoenix this year? I am going to try and make it this year. Hope that all is well, Reggie, with you, junior, & balance of family. Please extend my best wishes to everybody for me.

Im another USPS fan.
UPS is notorious for breaking stuff. Just last week I bought a ministarter and it wasnt delivered until three days after it was supposed to be. The reason: No apt #.
Which doesnt matter since there is a centeral office in my apt complex which recieves/signs for the packages...and the ladies there know me well (because of my many of packages)
USPS tracking is not as good as Fed ex or UPS but I dont really need to know hour by hour progression.

As for the poor teatment some folks got by GMturbov6 well thats what these feedback threads are for.... "Caveat emptor"