Digital LED Tailights for the TR

scot w. said:
1). When the sequential function is turned off, do the lights operate in the same general pattern?

Yes! (but as mentioned previously in this thread each LED board is equiped using a micro prossesor that can be sent back to the company and you can have them re-program it to do what you like. Seeing I could never make a kit that everyone would agree on, They are made so the person can now have it sent back to have it done to there personal likeing..
Cool, that answers that question.
I like the pattern as you have done it, just wanted to be sure the sequential feature didnt change anything.

scot w. said:
2). Why do you not have an LED array for the running lights in the middle of the brake/turn lights? If you did the look would be complete from corner to corner.

No 1 Reason why is That the center of the buick tailight is reflective therefore it gives a totally different look than the others.
Can't say I have ever noticed that.
I will have to look again.

scot w. said:
No 2 Reason is Cost!
And if money wan't an issue?

I just left the web-site and I really like what I seen, but the only thing that is stopping me form ordering is that I don't know when I will receive them, so if you could let us know when they will be shipping out I will be more than happy to order one.

I just left the web-site and I really like what I seen, but the only thing that is stopping me form ordering is that I don't know when I will receive them, so if you could let us know when they will be shipping out I will be more than happy to order one.
THANK YOU! I mentioned in a resent post that they will be shipping out towards the end of April. (3rd week) That way people can get them installed before BG. ;)

*** NOTE: The company will be shipping the LED kits all out at the same time! So if your wanting a set and want them shipped out with all the others you might want to get your order in asap. Because as of yesterday i'm having to call them every time there is another order so they can get it put together and keep on track..

Scot W.

THANK YOU! I mentioned in a resent post that they will be shipping out towards the end of April. (3rd week) That way people can get them installed before BG. ;)

*** NOTE: The company will be shipping the LED kits all out at the same time! So if your wanting a set and want them shipped out with all the others you might want to get your order in asap. Because as of yesterday i'm having to call them every time there is another order so they can get it put together and keep on track..

Scot W.

Cant wait to get mine!

Joe Puthusseril

Scot we still gonna have them before bowling green
They are assembling them as we speak and they said we are still on track so Yeah I would think you should get them before BG. I sure hope so to because I hope to be bringing some with me.

Scot W.

Just bought a set. I've been waiting for these for years.

Another thing...I need to talk to a buddy of mine who has an LED center brake light in his 84 T-Type. I asked him a long time ago where he got it but he said it was on the car when he bought it. It is NOT an LED bulb, but looks more like a custom fab'd job and it looks great.

Jeff

Just bought a set. I've been waiting for these for years.

Another thing...I need to talk to a buddy of mine who has an LED center brake light in his 84 T-Type. I asked him a long time ago where he got it but he said it was on the car when he bought it. It is NOT an LED bulb, but looks more like a custom fab'd job and it looks great.

Jeff
Thank you! And if he will let you use the third brake light for alittle while maybe we could revise it and make one similar for everyone here.

Thanks again!
Scot W.

I'll buy two sets if I can get them shipped out before month's end. Confirm with me, and I'll take them.

Order Full!!!!

Okay the 25 group purchase has been filled with the exception of 5 extra bringing it to a total of 30. Thanks everyone!!!!

THEY WILL BE SENT OUT BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH!!

If anyone wants a set after today you must PM me and I will give you the details.

Thanks again everyone, And I hope everyone is happy with there LED taillight kits!!

Scot W.

Shipping!

All kit's will be shipped out before the 30th of this month. When they are shipped out I will return here with a post to let everyone know that they were all shipped.

Thank you!
Scot W.