Digital LED Tailights for the TR

Did they get shipped yet?
The company has the final payment and all of the shipping address's. When I spoke to them last the owner said they would be shipped out by the end of the week being yesterday. I have sent them an e-mail yesterday in regaurds to the shipping because I did not get anything by e-mail letting me know they have been shipped and I still have not heard back from them yet. I would assume they were shipped out by yesterday but I will let everyone know when I hear something..

I just had surgery on thursday so I can't get around well. So bare with me at the moment while I try and stay on top of this for ya!

Scot W.

The company has the final payment and all of the shipping address's. When I spoke to them last the owner said they would be shipped out by the end of the week being yesterday. I have sent them an e-mail yesterday in regaurds to the shipping because I did not get anything by e-mail letting me know they have been shipped and I still have not heard back from them yet. I would assume they were shipped out by yesterday but I will let everyone know when I hear something..

I just had surgery on thursday so I can't get around well. So bare with me at the moment while I try and stay on top of this for ya!

Scot W.

Thanks for the update Scott.

Really looking forward to getting these in. :) I'll try to get some video of them through the smoked lights when my buddy is out in a couple weeks.

Shipping Has Started!!!

SHIPPING IS UNDERWAY! ;) I'm in the prosses of sending everyone there tracking numbers as I type this!

Thanks everyone!
Scot W.

Got the tracking # Scott, can't wait to get these things in! Let me know when you have the third brake light available.

Scot,

Tracking # recieved.

Sorry about the delay responding, I just purchased an ATR liquid intercooler.

I'll shortly have a stretch stock location intercooler up for sale.

Roger

WooHoo!!

Scot, got my tracking number too. Thanks again for being a stand-up guy,
true to your word. I'm looking forward to seeing these lights in action.
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh

Tracking numbers..

To those of you who have NOT recived a tracking number it's because the company only sent out 20 kits yesterday (due to a chip change in the boards)and will be sending out the next 15 kits ASAP. Everyone WILL recive a tracking number as soon as I recive them from the company! ;)

Thanks!
Scot W.

Scott- i got my 2 sets of lights yesterday- nice work! cant wait to see them light up! I maybe interested in a 3rd set.