Digital LED Tailights for the TR

Hey scott, do you have an approximate ship date for these lights?
I will call the manufacture monday and let everyone know what they say. We have to wait for them to there thing but it can't be too much longer.

Scot W.

Up Date!!!

I spoke to the company today and they said the Tailight kits will be ready to ship out by the 3rd-4th week in April. So everyone should have them in time and be able to have them installed before BG.

PS: If you still want to get your order in you have untill April 11th to get in on this group purchase.

Order Here: http://www.injectionx.com/lightpage.html

Scot W.

hey scot
is spaghetti engineering making these for you? If so they are a great company! they are right down the street from me and they make some pretty awesome products. They even made tailights for Boyd Coddingtons 59 impala. I will be buying a set of these from you as soon as I get the funds. I was going to make my own setup with spaghetti's camaro setup and just buy 3 of them to fit the lense but this takes all that trial and error out of the equation. Thanks for making this happen!

cutting involved

Very interested, is there any wire cutting involved? The pics of the kit show alot of wires that look long, is all the install in the back near the taillights or does wire need to be run?

Lights are awesome! How does one switch from sequential to non-sequential?

hey scot
is spaghetti engineering making these for you? If so they are a great company! they are right down the street from me and they make some pretty awesome products. They even made tailights for Boyd Coddingtons 59 impala. I will be buying a set of these from you as soon as I get the funds. I was going to make my own setup with spaghetti's camaro setup and just buy 3 of them to fit the lense but this takes all that trial and error out of the equation. Thanks for making this happen!
Yes it is Spaghetti engineering that is doing these for us!! They do make a great product!! :)

What is wrong with the Paypal function in the link?
You have to lower your cookies security for some to order, I still can't figure it out but if you just lower your security in your cookies just to order it will work fine. Firefox there is no problem at all! it's just with microsoft.. I will also accept a post office M/O..

Scot W.

Very interested, is there any wire cutting involved? The pics of the kit show alot of wires that look long, is all the install in the back near the taillights or does wire need to be run?

Lights are awesome! How does one switch from sequential to non-sequential?

1) NO WIRE CUTTING!! The LED wires simply go from the right side tailight over to the left side then into the trunk area and then they are simply connected using "T"blocks on the stock taillight wires.

2) DIP SWITCH - on each circuit board turns them on or off..

Hello Scott,
I love the look. I am interested, but have questions first:

1 - When the sequential function is turned off, do the lights operate in the same general pattern?

In other words, the turn signal only works the outer light and the inner light works as the brake (so you would have the brake and turn signal on the same side at the same time) regardless of the position of the dip switch?

2 - Why do you not have an LED array for the running lights in the middle of the brake/turn lights? If you did the look would be complete from corner to corner. Is this available?

I am guessing you only need a couple more to buy in?

Patrick

Hello Scott,
I love the look. I am interested, but have questions first:

1 - When the sequential function is turned off, do the lights operate in the same general pattern?

In other words, the turn signal only works the outer light and the inner light works as the brake (so you would have the brake and turn signal on the same side at the same time) regardless of the position of the dip switch?

2 - Why do you not have an LED array for the running lights in the middle of the brake/turn lights? If you did the look would be complete from corner to corner. Is this available?

I am guessing you only need a couple more to buy in?

Patrick
Patrick here are your answers to your questions.

1). When the sequential function is turned off, do the lights operate in the same general pattern?

Yes! (but as mentioned previously in this thread each LED board is equiped using a micro prossesor that can be sent back to the company and you can have them re-program it to do what you like. Seeing I could never make a kit that everyone would agree on, They are made so the person can now have it sent back to have it done to there personal likeing..

2). Why do you not have an LED array for the running lights in the middle of the brake/turn lights? If you did the look would be complete from corner to corner.

No 1 Reason why is That the center of the buick tailight is reflective therefore it gives a totally different look than the others.

No 2 Reason is Cost!

Scot W.

We Are There!!

We have reached the 25 buy in for the group purchase!! :)

They should be ready to ship before the end of the month so If your wanting yours get it now before they start to ship!! ;)

Scot W.