Diaz 87 "rabbit hunter" vs brer rabbit

CAN THE RABBIT WIN!!

• DIAZ 87 AKA RABBIT HUNTER WINS

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Brer Rabbit WINS

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone who sides with that crazy Puerto Rican is officially on the "list". YouTube - Psyco - Lighten up Francis Jason I will give U a shot at the title, its gonna take more than a set of drag shocks to run with white power! Man theres gonna be a lot of black cars gettin smacked down this year. Oh yeah that reminds me that keyboard warrior in Lake in the Hills is on the list too. U guys really dont know who I am do U? All will kneel down in a act of respect when just mentioning my name after the beating. By the way when each of u get whipped U will have to display my custom made bumper sticker that reads "White Power". Those are the terms as set forth by the Peoples Champ. Jason ricer fly-byes dont count. I do that to everyone when Im driving the beater Saturn around.

What can i say,you got me on that one:frown:

Attachments

• hide.gif
    hide.gif
    1 KB · Views: 190
Anyone who sides with that crazy Puerto Rican is officially on the "list". YouTube - Psyco - Lighten up Francis Jason I will give U a shot at the title, its gonna take more than a set of drag shocks to run with white power! Man theres gonna be a lot of black cars gettin smacked down this year. Oh yeah that reminds me that keyboard warrior in Lake in the Hills is on the list too. U guys really dont know who I am do U? All will kneel down in a act of respect when just mentioning my name after the beating. By the way when each of u get whipped U will have to display my custom made bumper sticker that reads "White Power". Those are the terms as set forth by the Peoples Champ. Jason ricer fly-byes dont count. I do that to everyone when Im driving the beater Saturn around.

:eek::eek::D:D
Let's get it ON! LOL!

Whoa... Ricer fly-by? It was the typical roll racing everyone. I will help the underdog in a since he has less mods. I see you forgot that you tried 4 times and failed each time. Then I went on to spank "another" White T-Type...you know who he is...
Oh, and you better pack a lunch, she's dying to battle this year! LOL!

Attachments

• 675A0045.jpg
    675A0045.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 182
Thanks! I use those to remind me of what happens when you dont mind your tune.

you got her sitten pretty there jay. looks like minimal squat and she goes

Well I was talking to BEATAV8, the Pimp from Lake in the weeds last night, he said it’s going to a “Gang bang and there will be one Sore Rabbit running around”.

Hey I am just the messenger passing the word.

Prasad:biggrin:

U guys have no idea.

Everyone of U better hope that I stay tied up with my sons lil league teams and that I dont get out to administer the whippings. That being said Im about a good 8 hours away from having the car out once I make room in the garage. Now if jason wants to give up all that extra garage space for me then I know for sure white power will make the rounds.

Prasaud... Didn't BEATAV8(major Wood) aquire that name after not being able to "get it up" at the dyno day??:p Put your dukes up. then we can see who gets the rabbit first:biggrin:

Larry, glad to see you will be out this year. Thanks! I like its lower stance but now I have to jack it up to change the oil...:rolleyes:

Come on Rabbit, I have to put my trans in today my *** converter showed up yesterday and Diaz has a package for me to seal the deal. Now I have 4 speeds like you darling. How are on the net anyway...oh that's right Dunkin Donuts has WiFi now....:D:eek:

An where is the rest of the chicago guys....Turbocliff, TomJ, Tony...I aint scared of you:mad::tongue:

Prasaud... Didn't BEATAV8(major Wood) aquire that name after not being able to "get it up" at the dyno day??:p Put your dukes up. then we can see who gets the rabbit first:biggrin:

Come on Rabbit, I have to put my trans in today my *** converter showed up yesterday and Diaz has a package for me to seal the deal. Now I have 4 speeds like you darling. How are on the net anyway...oh that's right Dunkin Donuts has WiFi now....:D:eek:

An where is the rest of the chicago guys....Turbocliff, TomJ, Tony...I aint scared of you:mad::tongue:

LOL man, this is getting good!!!!

Prasad:D

LOL! Don't worry JizJammer, you can have sloppy seconds with the bunny wabbit.. :D:D

i know i don't have a chance in hell to beat him but if i get the break on'em i'll put in the wall before i let him pass me;).

Brer Rabbit is like the Chicago Cubs. All hype in the off season and all excuses when it comes to game time.

hey, don't be dissing my cubbies now. he's more like the sox, he wins one race, talks some smack, but hasn't even come close since

Looks like you do some hole shots out of the garage by the picture..
Cool:biggrin:

Whoa... Ricer fly-by? It was the typical roll racing everyone. I will help the underdog in a since he has less mods. I see you forgot that you tried 4 times and failed each time. Then I went on to spank "another" White T-Type...you know who he is...
Oh, and you better pack a lunch, she's dying to battle this year! LOL!