• DIAZ 87 AKA RABBIT HUNTER WINS

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Brer Rabbit WINS

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DIAZ 87

2-1 FOR 2010
In a perfect world do you think the Brer Rabbit would have a chance the take on the MIGHTY RABBIT HUNTER?

I'll be using RUN FLAT TIRES:biggrin:so don't think about using your gun to cheat:eek:

Just because you reach the finish line 1ST doen'st mean your the winner;)

Attachments

• DSC00670.jpg
    DSC00670.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 278
looks like were both hunting wabbits this summer. ol' WIL "E" will be on the prowl soon.

looks like were both hunting wabbits this summer. ol' WIL "E" will be on the prowl soon.

LOL! Maybe I'll get me a piece of that wabbit too!

Waddaya say wabbit? Looks like the line is getting long in here!:D

alittle extra insurance that im going to use:biggrin:cause you all know what happens when you mess with the Wabbit :biggrin:
Point Blank Concealable Body Armor

Attachments

• security2020_2096_12531730.jpg
    security2020_2096_12531730.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 243
Just adding more fuel to the fire

That silly Wabbit says; tricks are for kids. Unless you ain’t got nun up your sleeves, he will knock your Johnson off. In your case, since your name is “Rich” it will the D!ck that will be getting knocked off .

Prasad:D

Richie ur poll isnt going too good.

I expect people to take jabs at the Peoples Champ. But like I told U in numerous conversations, not only will u never beat my car with urs but I will even post a quicker time than u while driving your car!:eek:. Any race between us will only happen if u get past Derrick, which I highly doubt would happen. Remember U have to be the number one contender, not the number one pretender to get a shot at my Title! The Peoples Champ has spoken now know your roll and shut ur mouth or come get ur smackdown.

you aren't in the cruiser are you? texting and driving is illegal you know :biggrin:

Looks like the line is getting long in here!

Yup:biggrin:

Hey Richie on a serious note, are you going to install those GN1's you got from me? If not I have a buyer for you with cash in hand!

Let me know

Prasad:biggrin:

I always bet on black...:D The last GN he tangled with had less mods and sent him home like a spanked puppy. You can do it Richie...I DID!:cool:

OK heres the deal...

Anyone who sides with that crazy Puerto Rican is officially on the "list". YouTube - Psyco - Lighten up Francis Jason I will give U a shot at the title, its gonna take more than a set of drag shocks to run with white power! Man theres gonna be a lot of black cars gettin smacked down this year. Oh yeah that reminds me that keyboard warrior in Lake in the Hills is on the list too. U guys really dont know who I am do U? All will kneel down in a act of respect when just mentioning my name after the beating. By the way when each of u get whipped U will have to display my custom made bumper sticker that reads "White Power". Those are the terms as set forth by the Peoples Champ. Jason ricer fly-byes dont count. I do that to everyone when Im driving the beater Saturn around.