Detroit autorama 2014

BBcallaway

I will be at the Detroit Autorama carshow at Cobo hall with GNX418 this year. March 7-9. Stop by and say hello and talk Buicks.

Congrat's! The three times I went was awesome. The last time I was right across from GNX 001. Enjoy the crowds around your car! :)

This will be my first trip with my car,but I have been many times before. Its such a great venue and show.

This will be my first trip with my car,but I have been many times before. Its such a great venue and show.

Then I don't have to tell you there is no hurry to the awards presentation on Sunday as the class you're in is almost the last one awarded. Should be easy first for you though. All three years I was there, I was the only one in the class. I hope I don't jinx you by saying that! :)

Took these at the Detroit Autorama in 88. The first was the coolest clone I've ever seen. It had a really nice custom leather interior. The other is a real GNX as seen in 88. Didn't get the #.
KID

Attachments

• GNX clone.jpg
    GNX clone.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 208
  • GNX 88.jpg
    GNX 88.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 192
Then I don't have to tell you there is no hurry to the awards presentation on Sunday as the class you're in is almost the last one awarded. Should be easy first for you though. All three years I was there, I was the only one in the class. I hope I don't jinx you by saying that! :)
Il let you know.

Will be heading up to Detroit tomorrow for this show, will be the first time I've been to this one, looking forward to seeing all cars, my eyes will be on the look out for the GNX's that are there!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Autorama Detroit 14 was pretty awesome, got to see 418, and bs with BBcallaway a little bit. Best of luck on the voting, you have a beautiful GNX! Definitely a high caliber show they put on up there! Gets me in the mood for spring!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1394305588667.jpg
    1394305588667.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 144
GNX.JPG GNX side.JPG GNX 418.JPG
Sorry I missed ya BB, wife and I found your car but nobody around. Saw one clone GNX, but I think yours was the only true GNX this year.
Good Luck, but you won't need it.;)

Saw your car down there today. Didn't stop to talk to you cause you were on the phone. I remember your car now cause ou ended up parking next to me at the Moose preserve last year during the woodward cruise

It was a really good show this year. GNX 418 looked fantastic. Snapped a couple of pics., but you weren't around. I was there Saturday evening.
KID

Last edited:
Good seeing you today at the show your car looks awesome!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app