Deployed to Afghanistan, in need of music and movies...

progress1vebmx

Asian man #1
I posted this on turbobuicks.com, but I figured posting this here wouldn't hurt either.

If anyone has any old movies or some good music I would much appreciate some being sent my way. I can definitely paypal shipping costs or anything else... or if anyone wants to send me some "mix MP3/movie" CDs/DVDS that would be spectacular as well..I can't necessarily download anything here because the connection sucks and my 80 GBS of music is slowly getting old.

Let me know!

Here is my address...

Donahue T.
COMKAF HQ FLS
APO AE 09355

God Speed

GOD SPEED

I pray for your safe return. Thank You for all that you do. Tell all of the others with you we say Thank You to them too.

I wish I had some of the stuff that you are looking.

The Litherland Family Wayne, Lettie and Lannum.

Aint never been to Afganistan ...yet, but I am in Iraq right now. They dont have hadji shops there like they do here? I seen more new movies here, before they even came out in the theaters in the states. Anyways, good luck with your tour, Im sure I will see you on the other side sometime in the future. We redeploy soon, but Im sure Ill be back out in a jiffy.

I'd be happy to send you copies of some of our company's movies... that is if you don't mind stupid comedies like Talladega Nights, Borat, Hot Rod, etc.

APO's can be sent in a flat rate box for the domestic cost at any post office.

What do you consider "good" music. I will send you a bunch if I have what you like. Also, if you have a computer to watch movies on I will burn you a bunch of movies I have backed up as well. They are .wmv format but if a DVD player is all you have I can turn them back and send you a few movies as well.

That wont fill up a flat rate box though so give me more things you want or need so I can fill it up and make your stay a little better.