dbamford's TSM Car Crash @ Milan dragway lastnite!

Wow! Dont know the guy what so ever but it's sad when the entire Buick community doesnt like you.:eek: He must have did some pretty crude stuff. Well at least he's got the car back together, good for him. Maybe now he will change his ways a little.

Lyrics to the chorus from "Wasted Life," a song my old band wrote circa 1977:

I've read Dale Carnegie
I tried drugs and group therapy
But nothing gets through to me
I guess I'll take my chances on a wasted life

Didn't see a picture of the front, but it didn't look bad at all to me - I guess we see more outlaw racers in TX kiss walls? Not the first time I've seen the front and back of a GN that has kissed the wall.

Interesting that I remember my stage II motor having bolts and washers to retain each freeze plug. Might not be a bad thing for you TSM guys going fast.

oh the memories...I was going backwards at the time as well. I've been told I am a pretty nice guy, sometimes these things happen. Could have been much worse, but we see these kind of deals every Friday night in Texas.

We ran it pretty hard last night quite a few times. Car looks/runs better than ever. Great street manors.

Think he will actually show up at a Buick event this year with the car?

No, I don't think any of us want to see any more fights and violence happen at the racetrack. With what went down in the past, it is tough to predict what would happen given the right people in the right environment.

Pretty sad indeed.......

Regardless if it is mouths or fists flying this is an embarrassment to our community. I sure wish this situation would resolve it's self.
Maybe I could buy everyone a coke and we could sing Kumbaya by the campfire.

YouTube - Joan Baez - Kumbaya (1980)

Regardless if it is mouths or fists flying this is an embarrassment to our community. I sure wish this situation would resolve it's self.
Maybe I could buy everyone a coke and we could sing Kumbaya by the campfire.

YouTube - Joan Baez - Kumbaya (1980)

I don't look at as an emberrassment i look at it as a wake up call. Run your mouth online then be prepared for the fallout. He started the crap and the buick comminity finished it.

I don't look at as an emberrassment i look at it as a wake up call. Run your mouth online then be prepared for the fallout. He started the crap and the buick comminity finished it.
Sounds about right to me.

No, I don't think any of us want to see any more fights and violence happen at the racetrack. With what went down in the past, it is tough to predict what would happen given the right people in the right environment.

Pretty sad indeed.......

I dont know what the big deal about a fist fight is.:confused:

People pay huge big money to go to arena's and watch two guys brain each other...while steadily screaming ..."hit him harder...hit him harder"`. I know a Buick event isn't the MMA...but sheesh...It's just a fight.

I figured with all the talk on the internet...Bamford showing up to an event might actually make it more interesting. Classic (not classy) bad guys vs good (percieved,anyway) guys. I used to love watching Otto and Bamford on the board.

It seems like to me that we have all started acting like libs, with this "fighting is politically incorrect" BS.

Is Dave scared he's gonna get beat up? I bet he would get the same treatment gives. If you don't act like an azz people won't want to hurt you. Smile and be friendly...and you usually get the same right back from people.

I've had my azz kicked on more than one occasion. I always learned a lesson...from each one of them.

Why would he build a badazz TSM car and not show at a buick event ?

I know his brother is watching this thread...so you can answer that last question if Ted doesn't know.

It really is sad to spend that kind of money to run a class and then not race because of a silly fight in the pits. He!!...we're all Alpha types anyway. It would be odd if we never had a pushing match. That's racing....competition...emotion... Down here in the bottom anyway...

The weather somewhat cooperated and we managed to get the car back out to shake it down. We had issues keeping the car hooked up and managed only a 6.00 660' lifting at only 111 MPH and a NASTY 1.48 60'. :rolleyes: It was nice to see Dave make it down the racetrack again even though he really had a handful each time. The track conditions were the worst I have seen in a long time so those who think Osceola is crap I know where it is worse!!!

200910181259331.jpg

200910181259332.jpg

200910181259333.jpg