dbamford's TSM Car Crash @ Milan dragway lastnite!

An officail invite to Dave Bamford

I believe that Don Cruz has offered to pay Dave Bamford's travel expenses and race fees if he shows up to run him in legal TSM trim.
We have all seen videos of Dave's car so we know its running,we have heard its running great,and someone will pay his way.
I hear Ted A will be making the trip to Reynolds as well,
So will Dave show up?

Unbelievable, over 12,000 hits on a post about a guy that hasn't been on this board for over 2 years, and hasn't raced in TSM for 4 years. Man, someone else really needs to step up and do something in this class.:eek: Dave still, shoudn't be this popular.:confused:
I'm going to make sure he sets up an autograph table at the next event.:biggrin:

Maybe Carswell will stamp his signature on something again...:cool:

Somebody has stepped up...and WITHOUT using nitrous:eek: . Try the search button.

I believe that Don Cruz has offered to pay Dave Bamford's travel expenses and race fees if he shows up to run him in legal TSM trim.
We have all seen videos of Dave's car so we know its running,we have heard its running great,and someone will pay his way.
I hear Ted A will be making the trip to Reynolds as well,
So will Dave show up?

Sounds like a very generous offer by Don. Does anybody know if D!ck Kerney is gonna make the trip to Reynolds? Should be a lot of fast cars from the sounds of it.:cool:

you right,not a "good crash"Maybe a "well deservered" one

I cannot believe that any racer would think that a another racer deserves to crash his car or in some way crashing is good. People die that way and no matter how much you dislike Dave that is just wrong. If that is the attitude and I was Dave I would be very nervous to show up and race since it is plainly evident that there is a good chance that someone may sabotage his car to make that happen.

Mike

I cannot believe that any racer would think that a another racer deserves to crash his car or in some way crashing is good. People die that way and no matter how much you dislike Dave that is just wrong. If that is the attitude and I was Dave I would be very nervous to show up and race since it is plainly evident that there is a good chance that someone may sabotage his car to make that happen.

Mike

that's insanity..... I do believe everyone on this board has a passion for Buicks. They might not like the owner at all, but to imply that someone would sabotage and want a Turbo Buick to crash? Think you need to check yourself.

Mike

I dont think anyone would sabotage his car,doubt anyone dislikes him that much.
BTW MIke,I hope you have or had a similiar conversation with Dave about the way he acts about other peoples racing misfortunes.
Should I supply you with examples???

Man, someone else really needs to step up and do something in this class.:eek:
Lets see,
Dave Bamford 9.35@144.5
Don Cruz 9.02@150.11
I would say someone has stepped up.
Dave has been called out!!!!
Maybe he knows he doesnt have what it takes to hang anymore.
If he has what it takes, he needs to show up at a TSM race to prove it.
Pile in with your brother and come on down to Georgia
Don't worry the local police station isnt that far away:D

Mike

Ya'll making excuses for a no-show already?

Suprise, suprise...:rolleyes:

King of .....:cool: ..what?

I don't know the answer to this question bc I have not been around the class long enough, but who has the most wins (race or event)? That would be the real king of tsm. Kinda like richard petty is still the king of nascar but he has been retired for some time.

I wish dave would come back to race the class. The more the better imo. I've never met him but I respect what he has done in the past.

All right here we go this guy has said very HARSH things bout several other that have had wrecks ,but anyone takes a jab at him it insensitive .I don't care if races,but lose the mouth and the attitude .I don't know bamford ,but the stuff he says to people just wrong . my .02 cents there are several guys in the class that don't have jacka$$ ways and are the leaders in class actions speak louder then words .

Oh ya mike you read comments bam said when sully dad wreck and back get to me with response.

Randy Alexander

Hey I will be the first one to admit that Dave has said made some very out of line comments, that is nothing I have not told him to his face, and I told him he some of them were flat wrong. I am not defending that stuff. I just cannot believe people think he deserves to wreck his car. I never thought the hatred was that strong or deep for anyone that they should potentially die for crap they put on the net. I don't care who you are, if you truly believe that then you got problems.
Mike

Mike where is it at that this so-called sabtoge is said, I are no one else has said they would sabtoge or bring harm to Dave. I did say that dave could keep some thoughts to hisself and just race .I recall when I 1st saw dave run at Bg. I was like wow, then i wanna to see car up close went to look at it and met Dave ,I was like another guy with a pocket book and walk off . An to this day he gave no reason to think other wise.My .02 cents :rolleyes:

Dave just gettin what he dishes mike thats all .

I personally think that dave could get into the mix and be a player,but thats up to him.:rolleyes:

I'm out of this thread.

I've got $20 for the Carswell airfare collection.

And another $20 for Bumford's engine builder to get a proper mallet and a block of wood. :p

I think the "sabotage" was done by one of his "stellar" list of vendor of the month guys. :rolleyes:

I guess you shouldn't crash yourself or post B.S. about others, if you aren't going to be as perfect as the King BEFORE the accident.

Those days are gone, just like Bumford, it's kind of ironic he got banned. :eek: