dbamford's TSM Car Crash @ Milan dragway lastnite!

There is a damn big one coming up in just 2 week!!!

No doubt and the weather should be awesome so it's really the one to make! If I remember correctly, about 6 years ago Dave surprised everybody by laying down the law at Reynolds and running that 9.57 @142mph pass. Would be awesome to see him come down and lay down another # and maybe take back the crown he once had has the King of TSM!:eek: :smile:

BTW, since this is no longer an event put on by the GSCA I'd venture to say he won't have to worry about running into Mr. Carswell.

No doubt and the weather should be awesome so it's really the one to make! If I remember correctly, about 6 years ago Dave surprised everybody by laying down the law at Reynolds and running that 9.57 @142mph pass. Would be awesome to see him come down and lay down another # and maybe take back the crown he once had has the King of TSM!:eek: :smile:

BTW, since this is no longer an event put on by the GSCA I'd venture to say he won't have to worry about running into Mr. Carswell.

You may be the only person around here that actually would like to see bam bam show up. If I remember correctly Don Cruz is now and will continue to be the King of TSM with his 9.002 (not to take away from Mr Kerney as he has accomplished much as well) and his recent 8.97 passes. And don't forget about Jason White, the current TSM points series champion, or Scot Claridge the current leader.

Bam bam is old news, what would be truly awesome is if he sold his Buick, but if he does happen to show I got two words for him around our camp.......NOT WELCOME!

" Bam bam is old news, what would be truly awesome is if he sold his Buick, but if he does happen to show I got two words for him around our camp.......NOT WELCOME! "

Looks like the leaves are turning a bit. :eek::p

You may be the only person around here that actually would like to see bam bam show up. If I remember correctly Don Cruz is now and will continue to be the King of TSM with his 9.002 (not to take away from Mr Kerney as he has accomplished much as well) and his recent 8.97 passes. And don't forget about Jason White, the current TSM points series champion, or Scot Claridge the current leader.

Bam bam is old news, what would be truly awesome is if he sold his Buick, but if he does happen to show I got two words for him around our camp.......NOT WELCOME!

Well maybe since I'm not a TSM racer I don't care as much, but I'd figure you guys would also like to see another heavy hitter show up so there is more competition which would make for some better racing. I'm just a spectator so from my point of view the more fast cars the merrier!:D

Unbelievable, over 12,000 hits on a post about a guy that hasn't been on this board for over 2 years, and hasn't raced in TSM for 4 years. Man, someone else really needs to step up and do something in this class.:eek: Dave still, shoudn't be this popular.:confused:
I'm going to make sure he sets up an autograph table at the next event.:biggrin:

Unbelievable, over 12,000 hits on a post about a guy that hasn't been on this board for over 2 years, and hasn't raced in TSM for 4 years. Man, someone else really needs to step up and do something in this class.:eek: Dave still, shoudn't be this popular.:confused:
I'm going to make sure he sets up an autograph table at the next event.:biggrin:

Perfect,tell him to drag his ass to Reynolds for the TSM finals next week and he can show the world if he still has what it takes.
Don't find it so unbelieveable that hte post has 12,000 hits.
Everyone loves watching a good crash.

I do not believe there is such a thing as a "good crash" no matter who it is or how you feel about them.

Apparently not.:biggrin::p

I didn't realize who this was till yesterday, is anybody else coming down or am I just going to have to pick on you all weekend ;):biggrin::biggrin:

If ya brother would get a decent mechanic maybe they could get those air shocks fixed and bring the car :p:D:D

I didn't realize who this was till yesterday, is anybody else coming down or am I just going to have to pick on you all weekend ;):biggrin::biggrin:

If ya brother would get a decent mechanic maybe they could get those air shocks fixed and bring the car :p:D:D

Don't know where you got your info from, but my brother doesn't have a car as he sold it along with most of the parts he had, but his mechanic was more than capable of getting it done. You should see him at Reynolds he is pretty well known.:)

BTW, Hope your car runs better than Bam Bam since he is old news!;)