dash/console overlays

charlief1 also said i'd be able to keep my water and check engine light etc that are on the left and right of the bezel with that blueprint

i bet youcan make some serious cash off these

You wouldn't believe how many times I have heard that.:biggrin::rolleyes: Will see what my engraver thinks and what the price would be. Which material would you want them in?????

After looking at your pic and blueprint it is obvious that you are looking for a custom overlay and not just something to fit over the stock panel. This would end up being probably a one of one piece, thought you were looking for a stock overlay.

What other years would this fit??

:biggrin:
You wouldn't believe how many times I have heard that.:biggrin::rolleyes: Will see what my engraver thinks and what the price would be. Which material would you want them in?????

After looking at your pic and blueprint it is obvious that you are looking for a custom overlay and not just something to fit over the stock panel. This would end up being probably a one of one piece, thought you were looking for a stock overlay.

What other years would this fit??

i looked at the buick regals and they have the same exact cluster as mine the pic below is a pic from a 1978 buick regal..and i checked all the years that were 78-83 and they were the sam as mine( i did alot of research):D also if one was made i would like the gauges to look similar to Dj Red Barrons because those are NICE!:biggrin:And yea it doesnt matter if their the sock overlays,i just thought i'd show u the blueprint:) so that would be a new cluster for 87-83 buick regals.

Attachments

• 80 cluster.jpg
    80 cluster.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 350
when you had them make you the turbo emblem on speedhut.com did u just tell them that u wanted the turbo emblem or did u take a pic from somewhere because that cluster is VERY UNIQUE!

DJ Red Barron-
Damn! I knew the outside of your car was nice, but the inside trumps it:eek:
Those gauges are awesome. I really like the black turn signal stalk too. Where did you get the fog light switch and where are your fogs? And what kind of shifter did you modify with BFH's handle? Thanks _Doug

DJ Red Barron-
Damn! I knew the outside of your car was nice, but the inside trumps it:eek:
Those gauges are awesome. I really like the black turn signal stalk too. Where did you get the fog light switch and where are your fogs? And what kind of shifter did you modify with BFH's handle? Thanks _Doug
Thank you VERY much Doug! :)

Yea, the turn signal stalk replacement ended up being an all black one, which I liked better than the chrome. I also had the tilt stalk painted black to match it.

The fog light switch was a GM switch I found on eBay some time back. I honestly have no idea what exact vehicle it originally was supposed to fit. The seller wasn't sure either. It's just a dummy switch for now since I never ended up finding a set of fogs I liked. But I am heavily considering a pair of IROC Z fogs and possibly locating them in the middle section of the KB air dam. Only problem is, OEM fogs for an IROC are pricey as hell. :eek:

The shifter is a B&M Quicksilver console shifter modified to go under the console and one of Mark's handles tops it off. The appearance of somewhat stock, yet having a ratchet shifter was my goal. :smile: