dash/console overlays

GNcincy87

does anyone make a dash/console kit maybe in brushed alluminum or something? let me know because i cant find it thanks

does anyone make a dash/console kit maybe in brushed alluminum or something? let me know because i cant find it thanks

Absolutely!...I bought a complete set in "brushed aluminium" finish from Mark at TR Custom Parts 84-87 Turbo Regals, Olds G-Body Cars, S-10 Blazers/Pickups. I'm really pleased with the results!...see pics below...

1st pic: Speedometer surround pieces (4 pieces)
2nd pic: Radio surround piece
3re pic: Console overlay (3 pieces)
4th pic: Overall view

Claude. :smile:

Wow, you didn't look too hard! Stop on by the site, we have what you are looking for. :biggrin:

Our panels are made of a "simulated" brushed aluminum product. Pinstripes and lettering are on the dash panels too just like stock.

Dashboard Kits

Console Kits

We even have an overlay that covers the dimpled top of the console door.
Console Door Overlays

watch out. its like a real TR owners toy store...easy to drop a few hundred $$:cool:
That's no joke. The first time I went to the site, I was in awe of how much money I was going to be able to spend there. And over time, I have gotten a ton of stuff from Mark. :D

GNcincy87, he offers a few different finishes. I went with anodized black. I'll post up a few pics for you to see a lot of what he offers.

Also, Mark is one of the best vendors out there. He is a hell of a stand up guy with a great product and the shipping time is unbelievably fast.

Now, here are some pics of various stuff I have from Mark... :D

Front License Plate:
01.jpg

A couple of pics of: Door sill overlay covering the Fisher emblem with the Power 6 logo, dash overlay, console lid overlay, console overlay kit, shifter handle, glove box panel overlay, door panel pull strap overlays, seat area overlays, etc.
13.jpg

14.jpg

Closeup of the horn button replacement
15.jpg

Part of the door trim overlay
16.jpg

Closeup of the first console overlay kit I went with:
12.jpg

I have since changed a few things. I went with less logos in certain areas.

Red Barron

beatiful car---attention to detail is obvious. Are you a Pipefitter--Plumber?

I just recently made my first purchase from Mark and I was more then happy with the whole experience! Definetly agree that it is an easy place to burn cash fast!!!

I want one of those t handle shifters so bad!!!

beatiful car---attention to detail is obvious. Are you a Pipefitter--Plumber?
Thank you, LOT! :D

I'm actually an office manager (and now purchasing agent) for a pipeline construction company. Our current project is 126 miles of 30" liquid line. This particular line itself runs from Canada to Houston, TX.

Myself

Thank you, LOT! :D

I'm actually an office manager (and now purchasing agent) for a pipeline construction company. Our current project is 126 miles of 30" liquid line. This particular line itself runs from Canada to Houston, TX.

I spent 35 years in the trade. Learned 3 things
S!!t don't run uphill
Payday is on friday
Boss is a SOB

I did very little plumbing-- 95% fitting.
I know of @ least 4 other Fitters on this board.

I spent 35 years in the trade. Learned 3 things
S!!t don't run uphill
Payday is on friday
Boss is a SOB

I did very little plumbing-- 95% fitting.
I know of @ least 4 other Fitters on this board.
Those are the three key things! LOL!

I didn't know we had many Fitters on the board. That's pretty cool. :cool:

Wow, you didn't look too hard! Stop on by the site, we have what you are looking for. :biggrin:

Our panels are made of a "simulated" brushed aluminum product. Pinstripes and lettering are on the dash panels too just like stock.

Dashboard Kits

Console Kits

We even have an overlay that covers the dimpled top of the console door.
Console Door Overlays

do u have any dash kits for a 1983 buick regal??

Don't even know what an 83 dash looks like!:(

i bet youcan make some serious cash off these i've been wanting one for so long but no one make them if this help i was able to get a blueprint from charlief1 which was alot of help

Attachments

• buick regal cluster blueprint.jpg
    buick regal cluster blueprint.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 449