DAMN!!

I have a friend who told me his EX used to smell him all the time. I thought it was hilarious.
Maybe that was her! :eek: Not so hilarious.

D

I get that everyday after work. Shit you not.....

it dont bother me though... I got nuthing to hide...

God! What an offensive video! No wonder the world's going to pot. Give me Creedence Clearwater any day. I miss the good CLEAN music of the past...........now it all sucks bigtime with filthy, filthy crap spit out at us.....glad I saved all of my old records..........ever heard of the Ventures, Loving Spoonful, Buffalo Springfield, the McCoys, Beatles, Dusty Springfield, Jackie DeShannon, Del Shannon, Marvin Gaye, Booker T and the Mgs, Beach Boys? All great clean music......jeez, that video makes me sick. And I'm not afraid to admit it either....this crap music has gone way, way too far..............imagine playing that in church?!!!:eek:

Bruce '87 Grand National

God! What an offensive video! No wonder the world's going to pot. Give me Creedence Clearwater any day. I miss the good CLEAN music of the past...........now it all sucks bigtime with filthy, filthy crap spit out at us.....glad I saved all of my old records..........ever heard of the Ventures, Loving Spoonful, Buffalo Springfield, the McCoys, Beatles, Dusty Springfield, Jackie DeShannon, Del Shannon, Marvin Gaye, Booker T and the Mgs, Beach Boys? All great clean music......jeez, that video makes me sick. And I'm not afraid to admit it either....this crap music has gone way, way too far..............imagine playing that in church?!!!:eek:

Bruce '87 Grand National

That's probably what your parents said about the bands you listed. Times will keep changing and there will always be different strokes for different folks. If you miss "good clean music of the past" than go listen to it. Who's stopping you?

The beatles were the second coming of Satan to some people back in the early 1960's. They are rated G nowadays. lol

Pete

Bruce '87 Grand National
I COULD NOT AGREE MORE!LIKE MY MOM USED TO SAY "WASH HER MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP"WHAT EVER HAPPED TO "TALK LIKE A LADY"JUST THINK, SHE COULD BE SOMEBODY'S MOTHER SOME DAY.. BACK IN THE DAY, NOT THE SORT OF "LADY THAT I WOULD TAKE HOME TO MEET MY FAMILY..

You gotta admit, it hooks pretty good. :)

Sorry Chuck but it was the first thing that came to mind. :oops:

Hi, Rafs-T-Type ol' buddy!

How did I know I'd get favorism for this filthy video? Just how did I know? Damn, I'm a soothsayer!:rolleyes: The reason such exists today is well stated with your response.........thanks.

No.....my parents DID NOT say negative crap about the bands I listened to...they loved it..I started a band that played their songs, and did pretty well.....my parents actually came to the gigs to listen to us every chance they got.......and not one song we did had this filth in it or we'd be kicked out of the club...especially when we were on TV......Jeez, we played the good, clean music back then....live.....must have been terrible for folks like you, I'm sorry......back then, I'm sure you might find it interesting to know, there was a word called "decent", which is a very little respected word today...(as the world knows). I not only miss the clean music, I still play them everyday...and still have "decent" jams with guys..........no filth, trash crap, ugly words, negative coward crap. Could you possibly stand listening to such stuff I play? No? Well, keep listening to the filth music.........I can see no one WOULD stop you......thank you kindly. And nice observation. And Bill Haines sure got it right.

"A point of view: an ulcer is wonderful to a pathologist.";)

Bruce '87 Grand National

I used to live in the same area & still have family there. Unless you work in the medical field, options are pretty bleak. Poor employment options & the lack of annual sun light have to have an effect.

How did I know I'd get favorism for this filthy video? Just how did I know? Damn, I'm a soothsayer!:rolleyes: The reason such exists today is well stated with your response.........thanks.

No.....my parents DID NOT say negative crap about the bands I listened to...they loved it..I started a band that played their songs, and did pretty well.....my parents actually came to the gigs to listen to us every chance they got.......and not one song we did had this filth in it or we'd be kicked out of the club...especially when we were on TV......Jeez, we played the good, clean music back then....live.....must have been terrible for folks like you, I'm sorry......back then, I'm sure you might find it interesting to know, there was a word called "decent", which is a very little respected word today...(as the world knows). I not only miss the clean music, I still play them everyday...and still have "decent" jams with guys..........no filth, trash crap, ugly words, negative coward crap. Could you possibly stand listening to such stuff I play? No? Well, keep listening to the filth music.........I can see no one WOULD stop you......thank you kindly. And nice observation. And Bill Haines sure got it right.

"A point of view: an ulcer is wonderful to a pathologist.";)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Just so you know I do not favor the video at all. I found it slightly amusing, but certainly didn't accept it as music. But at the end of the day to each his own. There's probably someone everyday that says why would someone want to put money into a 25 year old regal.

That's good.....glad you don't favor this crap.....and you make a good point..........as far as the "why would someone want to put money into a 25 year old Regal?" how'd you'd like to hear what my wife says to me all of the time: "Why wound anyone want to put money into an OLD sap like me?:rolleyes: " So, I get your drift.

Yeah, you're right......each to their own...........that worries me sometimes, though.

Take care buddy, and appreciate your reply. Now go and put some more money in your 25 year old Regal....like I'm still doing!!!!!!:D

Bruce '87 Grand National

that video doesn't even register on the offensive meter.. it's just a stupid song with a catchy beat..
we had far more offensive stuff in the 80's..

OMG! I havn't heard that in years. That cd is packed full of classics. Bruce you should pick it up. LOL!

I posted the video as a joke. I think it's funny as hell. I laugh every time I watch a pick a few more of the lyrics out. It fit so well with the topic. You guy's can't tell me you didn't watch it all the way through maybe even a second time.

I like all types of different music. Verity is the spice of life unless your a guy with a bloodhound for a wife. :D