Custom length Drain lines

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
Ok guys no more well it works with my turbo & well it kinked on mine. The gasket is leaking because I'm fighting the drain line etc.. I heard them all ;)
Here you go. On sale till the end of the month.
GBodyParts.com Online
Aluminum Flange that can be installed on your turbo with gasket. No more fighting the hose pressure to get it lined up.
Install (1) end of a blue 1/2" NPT thread into your block with teflon tape. No hose to get in the way. The 12" black hose is oversized in length.
Simply push on the block thread. Bend to desired length then cut. Now install your blue AN fitting to your turbo flange. Once again no hose in the way fighting you. Push your hose on to your turbo fitting and you are done!
Almost too easy & very clean looking.

We sold 15 in the last 2 weeks & nothing but compliments not complaints. Man that was a nice change :biggrin:

Brian - I ordered your braided drain line on 5/22 and haven't gotten it yet. If it hasn't shipped can you swap it out with this arrangement? There's only a $2 difference (in your favor).

I tried to e-mail you but didn't get a response......

Thanks,
Jim

I love my new setup from Gbody - also a lot easier to install than the braided line. The new line works good :)

Brian - I ordered your braided drain line on 5/22 and haven't gotten it yet. If it hasn't shipped can you swap it out with this arrangement? There's only a $2 difference (in your favor).

I tried to e-mail you but didn't get a response......

Thanks,
Jim

Done Jim,sorry for the late response.
Other units were on back order.
Your less expensive unit shipped today. Other order cancelled.
$2.00 difference (special)was in your favor ;)

Scooter3800 :biggrin:

Done Jim,sorry for the late response.
Other units were on back order.
Your less expensive unit shipped today. Other order cancelled.
$2.00 difference (special)was in your favor ;)

Scooter3800 :biggrin:

Thank you!

I tried to assemble my drain kit and neither of the blue adapters will thread into the flange. Threads in the flange appear boogered up and/or the blue parts have a different thread pitch than the flange. Anyone else run into this?

Also, there's 3 blue parts: two with pipe threads: one has a hose nipple on it, the other has a flare fitting that the 3rd blue fitting screws onto. What goes where? I assume that the pipe/nipple goes on the turbo and the other 2 blue parts go on the block?

Thanks,
Jim

I tried to assemble my drain kit and neither of the blue adapters will thread into the flange. Threads in the flange appear boogered up and/or the blue parts have a different thread pitch than the flange. Anyone else run into this?

Also, there's 3 blue parts: two with pipe threads: one has a hose nipple on it, the other has a flare fitting that the 3rd blue fitting screws onto. What goes where? I assume that the pipe/nipple goes on the turbo and the other 2 blue parts go on the block?

Thanks,
Jim

Jim should be 2 blue 1/2" NPT fittings.
remove the brass fitting from the block.
I had them drop shipped from my manufacturer so I don't know why they send 3.
Should be a 1/2 " NPT flange.
Here is a pic.
Grand National / T-Type Custom Length Oil Drain Line

Jim should be 2 blue 1/2" NPT fittings.
remove the brass fitting from the block.
I had them drop shipped from my manufacturer so I don't know why they send 3.
Should be a 1/2 " NPT flange.
Here is a pic.
Grand National / T-Type Custom Length Oil Drain Line

Thanks Brian.

What they sent essentially accomplishes the same thing except one side will be 2 pieces. The length of the 2-piece side will be longer so I was wondering which side I should use it on.

I also e-mailed you on a different issue.

Thanks again,
Jim

I got one but I haven't used it yet. The first one I got had issues so I had put my engine together before I got the replacement. Brian was quick with the replacement, but not as quick as I was in putting my engine together ;)

Looks like it will work okay.

Jim

PS - Brian: I've been out of town all week. I'll drop the old kit in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for your quick attention to the problem and speedy replacement.

Whoever is tapping the threads in the flange which bolts to the turbo needs a new machine. The nipple starts (maybe quarter turn) to thread in gets tight and is crooked as hell. And good luck ever getting it threaded in at all with teflon tape on it. Looks like mine will be on its way back to Carolina.