CT state police posters

TurboTom72

Boost Addict
Hi everyone. I will be at the event at Richard Clark's this upcoming week and have had a request for some of the CT state police posters to be made. I'll be leaving Sunday for the event. I can probably get them made locally in NC if need be. Price would be $26 for an 18x36 or $36 for a 24x36. I can make more when I get back and determine shipping for those who can't make it. Please Let Me Know ASAP if interested, as I need to get them made tomorrow. Or first thing Monday to have them in time for Thursday's event. Thanks for your interest. (Picture is for reference, actual not autographed)

Tom

Attachments

• 1461953531365.jpg
    1461953531365.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 127
No, it's not. I actually have not started making them yet. I wasn't satisfied with the quality of the original place I was going to have then made at, so I've got a new company to make them. Waiting on test prints. I'll keep you all posted.

TurboTom72

what kind of car is in the middle of the pic ? Its small pic and I cant make it out . Thanks Keith

Hi folks,
Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but my father was talking about these posters from his childhood and I'd love to get him one.
Does anyone have a digital copy I could buy to print myself, or physical copies I could buy?
Thanks