Ct state police Grand National poster

I've been wanting one of these for quite a while.... If there is another original for sale out there, please contact me!!!

Otherwise, I'm interested in a copy if it comes out good... (maybe more)

Interested in one also. My buddy and I got nabbed on RT 25 in his mustang buy the GN, came around the corner and there he was, Jet black with black tinted windows... ;)
He was just clocking people on radar, while about 4 other cars were waiting to pull people over....

Hi guys,when I initialy posted this,I myself was searching for the poster,I was not intending to make copies to sell,quite honestly it would be more running around for what its worth.To keep selling some here or there,running back to the printers,then the post office,to the bank cashing a chec,etc,for maybe $10 profit a piece.Don't get me wrong,I want to help out the fellow TR owners that also were searching for the poster,but have been real busy lately finishing up a project,and have had no time.
What maybe I can do is when I get 5,6,7 of you at once,collect the funds,and go to the post office in one shot.Let me again,figure out total cost,and post it back here for those interested.I did a rough figure before,(posted that here),but just want to make sure I am covering expenses.
Then those that want one can PM me with how many you want,1,2,3 whatever,and we can go from there.Will make a list,go to the printers,etc.
Thanks, Paul

Well, do we need to start a list of who is in?
From the previous post am I correct in understanding that it's $32 for 1 or $48 for 2?

I'll start the list to get things moving: (gents, please post up so we can get a good count)

1. turbo39151 x2 ($48 shipped? correct?)

Last edited:
See posts #35 & #48.
Just trying to get a list of people who are on board so we have an idea of actual demand.

Guys, please cut and paste the updates so we can keep an accurate tally.

My goal is to make this as easy as possible for STAGE1GN as he would be doing the favor for us.
I've been wanting one of these stupid posters for a while!!! And I know there's a few more of us who are in the same boat.

If the numbers are feasible, then it may make sense for him to get us some copies but if we don't have some "solid" commitment on the part of the people who say they want a poster, how do we expect this project to move forward?

If you're ready to commit, please post up.

1. turbo39151 x 2 ($48 shipped? correct?)
2. oscar22 x 2
etc....

Last edited:
He gonna post when and if he's ready to start a list

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
1. turbo39151 x 2 ($48 shipped? correct?)
2. oscar22 x 2
3. turbo billy x 1
etc....

That would be a big help,keeping a running list going so I can keep track of who and how many.When there is enough,I will go back and get the copies made and send them out in one shot.

Hi guys,I had time to order and stop by the print shop to pick up some more.I only grab six at a time,so that's what I have right now.To recap the price, $32 for one shipped,$47 for two.If you want one,or two, just respond in the thread so I can see who acted first to go in order.Then pm me for the info on purchase.Thanks, Paul.