Ct state police Grand National poster

cop4.jpg
cop3.jpg
i used to have the poster back in elementry school but i didnt obviously get the double meaning. now that i actually have a CT trooper t i would also like a copy of that poster again PLEASE !!!!!!! i was finally able to get rid of that header panel finally too lol

I loved seeing those GNs and stangs on Rt.91 from the enfield CT./ Mass. border doing speed traps.

I loved it when they would pull out of break down lane and chase some poor unfortunate speeder.

AAHHH the good ole days.

I just picked up some copys from the print shop,they scanned the orig poster,and used a lazer jet to make the copys on 40# paper.They are'nt shiny like the orig poster,and color is not right on either.I asked the owner how could I get them made to be exactly like the orig.He would have to send me to his professional photographer studio,have them do a photo of it set up in correct light,etc @ $60.00,then he would do ink jet copys which would be like a real photo,but are way more cost than the lazer copys $36.00 each.I'd be into this for $96.00 right off the bat for just one,then $36.00 each copy after that.Thats just to much for a poster + to make back my up front investment,and for time running around.
I will take a pic of both the orig and the copy right next to eachother and post it so you can see what the diff looks like.

is there anybody else around who can do it? i would still take 1 for $40 is its correct. there might be a place in my plaza that might be able to do it. or another place in wallingford. how about staples or fedex/kinkos?

I'd match his forty on the two I want also or all that want one kick in on the initial cost

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Really, 40 bucks isn't too bad if the product is nice. What do we spend on other things? Figure out what a cup of Starbucks costs for a week and you are already there. I think $40 is reasonable and I would get one.

I'd be in, but 40$ is a little pricey. Sorry, broke college student here lol. If you do make them, ill take one. Even at 40 if I have to.

Not to set it in stone,but if I were to do(sell) the lazer copy, for one copy,the tube to ship it and shipping(can't see it being more than $6,7 shipping,maybe around $32.00.Would have to try and ship one to someone to see the cost.But since I'd already be shipping one to you anyway,which means I'd be getting a copy,tube,and going to post office,it would only be $15 for a second copy,which means $48 for two.
I think the copy I made(lazer)put in a frame with some kind of glass/plastic in front of it,would look fine.The other way is just to costly.If I do have a bunch of people that want them,I would get a bunch made and send off the m in a bunch,don't want to keep running back to the printer then post office a million times.

Yeah i understand ,I was saying 40 each at the time post or pm me the lazer copy pic and at this point either way you decided will be fine just let me know thks

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1390773818.397257.jpg

Thanks a lot for the poster I really appreciate it !!!! I've been looking for this poster for over 10 years and your the only guy who has been able to come through !!!!
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1390773911.533496.jpg
the second pic is a place online that does customer size framing in derby ct the cheapest custom frame is around $20 plus shipping
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1390774010.177390.jpg

Is that a white T in the back middle? Been buggin me for a while.

I also love the text, because the only car on that poster that scares me is the one on the far right.

I just picked up some copys from the print shop,they scanned the orig poster,and used a lazer jet to make the copys on 40# paper.They are'nt shiny like the orig poster,and color is not right on either.I asked the owner how could I get them made to be exactly like the orig.He would have to send me to his professional photographer studio,have them do a photo of it set up in correct light,etc @ $60.00,then he would do ink jet copys which would be like a real photo,but are way more cost than the lazer copys $36.00 each.I'd be into this for $96.00 right off the bat for just one,then $36.00 each copy after that.Thats just to much for a poster + to make back my up front investment,and for time running around.
I will take a pic of both the orig and the copy right next to eachother and post it so you can see what the diff looks like.

And to think - you only started this thread to try to find a poster.
Now you're fully engaged in the lithographic reproduction process! :D

I used a professional photographer - once.
I wouldn't do it again however.

Attachments

• PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER.jpg
    PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 87