CT Dyno Day results-Post yours here!

Black Box

Out cruisin'.
Got 3 pulls on J&M's chassis dyno, Sunoco 94 and 103 Unleaded 1/2 & 1/2 mix, best pull was 273 HP @ 4800 RPM, 417 lbs/ft @ 2950 RPM.
Thanks to Steve (311) who organized the event, to Mike at J&M for use of the facility (nice place) and for his help, and to Eric Rankin who tuned the car between pulls and offered advice. Best $80 I spent! :D
Also, thanks to Steve (salvageV6) who lent me a coil pack to replace my toasted original one. I owe ya!
Got some good advice from a lot of people and got to meet some really cool TR owners.

And thanks for the food too....and to Joe for those real good beans....they're kickin my a$$ right about now! :eek: :D

311 hp and 368 torque. 94 octane and 17#s of boost. Steve, I wonder why your torque was so much higher than mine, yet my HP was higher than yours. Interesting. I'm pleased with the results though and I had a great time. Thanks to Everyone who made it happen.

Ben,
That is strange! :confused: I don't know why that would happen. I was kinda surprised that I pulled that much torque. On the first good pull it did 391 lbs/ft@3100 rpm, but that was at 15psi, the last run (my best one) was at 17psi.
Still, considering that I have the stock turbo/intercooler, I can't figure out why mine was higher.

salvageV6, where are ya? You too Ken! :)
Steve

Dyno Day

Got their early to avoid embarassment. ;)

356 RWHP 529 ft.lb. Torque. :D

Posted a good early number too. :)

24 psi. mix of 94 and 103 unleaded. And alky. ;)

20* timing.

Mike did a great job driving while I manipulated the BSTC.

Got some good tuning info. from Eric R. and being the first car got plenty of time to check out everything.

A very good day even got to see the big block Pontiac run.

Not to mention the Stage II Buick loafing at 600RWHP. :)

Hey my name is Allan. :D