Cruise night updates.

I was talking about Kimballs in Lancaster. Maybe it has changed. I know my dad goes there a lot and he told me don't bother bringing my car. I don't remember all the details to the story, but he saw I guy turning away at TR and had him park across the street I believe. Maybe it was a one time case. I'm not sure. I'll give it a try this year and let you know if they park me in the bad kids lot.

Ah Lancaster ok maybe they don't have a bad kids lot.

The one in WESTFORD does. Someone here on the board said they make TR's Monte'ss & ricers go to a bad kids lot.

NO more Nashua NH Target friday cruise night this year. :frown:

From what I have heard, it's moving down the street to the Big Lot's parking lot. That location should be OK, not as nice at Target but there is food and ice cream nearby.

From what I have heard, it's moving down the street to the Big Lot's parking lot. That location should be OK, not as nice at Target but there is food and ice cream nearby.

Thats nice but not as nice as TARGET. What Ice cream store? oh never mind I don't eat that shiz anyhow.

sorry??? i have an antique plate and ur not gonna let me in ???!!!!??? sorry but im causing a scene!!!lol

We have just received word from Papa Gino's in Tewksbury that we are more than welcome to hold our cruise night in their parking lot.
This is the Papa Gino's that is in the same plaza as SKY BOX, in the old Heartland plaza.

The Cruise Night will be held on the 3rd Saturday of the month, to avoid conflicts with as many events as possible.

The dates are as follows...
April 23rd
May 21st
June 18th
July 16th
August 20th
September 17th
October 15th

Cruise Night begins at 5:30pm
Optional donations of $5.00 per car to help pay for my Charity Challenge event

We have just received word from Papa Gino's in Tewksbury that we are more than welcome to hold our cruise night in their parking lot.
This is the Papa Gino's that is in the same plaza as SKY BOX, in the old Heartland plaza.

The Cruise Night will be held on the 3rd Saturday of the month, to avoid conflicts with as many events as possible.

The dates are as follows...
April 23rd
May 21st
June 18th
July 16th
August 20th
September 17th
October 15th

Cruise Night begins at 5:30pm
Optional donations of $5.00 per car to help pay for my Charity Challenge event

I am trying to picture where on 38 this is?
Wilmington end near shawsheen street or up near 495?

Oh ya, down the street some from Atamian VW or whatever that dealer is. Way before that other cruise that's across from where the old airport was. I forget the name of the resturant that right up at the street in that plaza.

Oh Way before that other cruise that's across from where the old airport was. I forget the name of the resturant that right up at the street in that plaza.

TEW MAC airport now = Condos

The resturant in the old Tewks Sunday cruise night (the one you would see grump at on occasion)? I think that was Picadilly pub..

Piccadilly Pub and Advanced Auto Parts was the Sunday one a couple years ago.
Mine is going to be the Papa Gino's down by the Gold's Gym and the Nissan dealer closer to the Lowell side

NEW RELOCATION RUMOR for Nashua NH Target friday cruise night

Moving to EMPTY SHAWS PLAZA in MERRIMACK on the DW Highway. :mad: nobody knows at this point.

Rockingham Park

I got this email a few days ago.

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK YOU FOR COMING TO ROCKINGHAM PARK CRUISE-IN 2010. AT THIS TIME WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE WILL BE STARTING CRUISE-IN FOR 2011 ON APRIL 23, FROM 1:00PM TIL 5:00PM AND HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US AGAIN THIS YEAR. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT UP COMING YEAR HERE AT THE ROCK.

I got this email a few days ago.

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK YOU FOR COMING TO ROCKINGHAM PARK CRUISE-IN 2010. AT THIS TIME WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE WILL BE STARTING CRUISE-IN FOR 2011 ON APRIL 23, FROM 1:00PM TIL 5:00PM AND HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US AGAIN THIS YEAR. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT UP COMING YEAR HERE AT THE ROCK.

I would like to try that one at ROCK.. It was not well known last year because I think it just started. Eric you going to the 1st one?

BASS PRO at Patriot place foxboro has opening night this thursday the 21st I think.

check MASS CRUISERS website.