Cruise night updates.

Gregg, is your car doing OK? Friday's cruises at the Target in Nashua is good sized.

Marks in Ct -biggest and best in New England , and GN's definitely don't get corralled to the rice burners lot!

Gregg, is your car doing OK? Friday's cruises at the Target in Nashua is good sized.

Hey Mike!

Yeah, my car is OK. Still the same. Sits in the garage most of the time. I take it out to cruise nights every once in a while. I know I've been saying it for the last 10 years but this year I'm really gonna change the timing chain. :) I started installing the MAFT Pro last year and have it about half done. Same with the alky system. I did buy a set of Spoolfool fillers last winter as my original ones are falling apart. Any news on the rescheduling of the Buick day at NED? I'd at least like to go watch.

Haven't heard anything yet. I'll put a post out when someone decides what to do. Have a long weekend.(y)

http://cruisinbruce.com/CarShowCalendar.html here is a link to a bunch of shows in MA and RI this summer. There is a car show every Friday PM after work in Halifax MA walmart usually a couple hundred cars depending on weather and always a few Trubo regals. I hope to be at the next Bass Pro show as long as I figure out my fuel delivery issue...

Good deal so will i. My GN has T-tops nitto drag radials and a car seat i the back!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

No there was one on the 2nd, so next one is the 16th...Mike

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited: