Cruise night updates.

Little6pack

For the NH & Norther mass folks,

NO more Nashua NH Target friday cruise night this year. :frown:

I heard the might not be the annual Buick/Pontiac Merrimack Budwieser Plantshow either.. :frown:

Any others new or gone feel free to add so people know.

We don't have all the facts on this yet. Something was mentioned about constuction at the plaza. The Target Cruise is very popular and I can't imagine the people running it not finding an alternative place for it if the plaza is not available this year. As far as I know the people who run it are very happy with it and want to continue running it.

The NH Mustang club moved cruise from Litchfield to HOOKSETT advanced auto parts on Saturday nights.. not sure when it starts, but my guess is May.

There is a massive cruise night,(Biggest + best i've been to) at the kimball farm,in lancater ma.hundreds of cars + motorcycles,got so big there is now a few cops directing traffic in + out,+ a small tram to bring people from parking across the road,it is free to get in + there is kimball farm restaurant for food + ice cream,worth traveling to ,even if it's only once ,because you are too far to come every week.Not sure when the season starts,it goes all summer into the fall,every fri. starting around 5:00 ish. Check it out it's a good one.
located at 1543 lunenburg rd (rt 70) lancaster ma. across from the lancaster flea market.

foxboro patriots place in front of bass pro shop every other thursday huge huge turnout

When does this start Jim ?

As soon as the weather breaks . Some of the usual people up there are mark hueffman, boostingirl, jim morrison jr , bison shows up once in a while, hotrodgn has been seen there a time or 2 and dsmith4994 and gotjuice,turbotom72 and some other members as well as myself

There is a massive cruise night,(Biggest + best i've been to) at the kimball farm,in lancater ma.hundreds of cars + motorcycles,got so big there is now a few cops directing traffic in + out,+ a small tram to bring people from parking across the road,it is free to get in + there is kimball farm restaurant for food + ice cream,worth traveling to ,even if it's only once ,because you are too far to come every week.Not sure when the season starts,it goes all summer into the fall,every fri. starting around 5:00 ish. Check it out it's a good one.
located at 1543 lunenburg rd (rt 70) lancaster ma. across from the lancaster flea market.

Alot of clubs get together + go to this too,so some nights there is big sections of cars,corvettes in one spot ,rods in another etc.so this would be a good spot for a tr get together sometime this summer,with the added advantage of also getting to check out all the other cars + bikes.

Alot of clubs get together + go to this too,so some nights there is big sections of cars,corvettes in one spot ,rods in another etc.so this would be a good spot for a tr get together sometime this summer,+ get to check everything else out too.

I heard at some of the KIMBALL FARMS cruise they don't consider TB or GN's muscle cars and will send them to the bad kids lot. But yet you see new stangs & vettes in the main lots. :mad:

I heard at some of the KIMBALL FARMS cruise they don't consider TB or GN's muscle cars and will send them to the bad kids lot. But yet you see new stangs & vettes in the main lots. :mad:

The bad kids lot ?

1. It's not just for "muscle cars".It's everything,rods, customs,new+ old muscle cars,special interest,bikes,etc.I''ve seen new car dealerships bring brand new cars,thats where i saw the 1st new 2011 mustang gt ,it was a new car dealership sent a salesman over with the 1st in the area. last summer

2.Its really just 1 big lot there.not seperate ones.

3. Any place they put us as a group,would be THE place to be anyway.:cool:

4. The idea is to encourage a buick tr get together not Discourage it.;)

kimballs

took my buddy bill s gn to kimballs and two other turbo cars came with us people more than happy to see them just have to get ready for all the questions like montes had turbos elc:eek: just have to get there early in summer does get hoppen

mark's auto parts on every monday night (east granby?)killer show little bit of everything there (muscle,brass,military,low riders,imports,etc)easy 600-800 cars esp in the summer months worth trip down they have a web page set up you can check out.jim

I am talking to the Target in Haverhill, MA about doing one saturday Cruise Night per month.

Also, I was told that Kimball's was not allowing any late model stuff?? Just 60's or older???

My dad hits Kimballs a bunch with his old cars. I was planning on going down and he told me not to because he saw the guy parking the new cars, including a GN, in the crappy parking lot. I thought he said it was dirt. I have been down with my truck just to check out the cars and it is a pretty big turn out. I'll probably give it a shot this year and see what happens. I guess just get the real early and hope for the best.

My dad hits Kimballs a bunch with his old cars. I was planning on going down and he told me not to because he saw the guy parking the new cars, including a GN, in the crappy parking lot..

That's right it called the BAD kids lot.

Not sure what TTypinator is yapping about.

That's right it called the BAD kids lot.

Not sure what TTypinator is yapping about.

Yapping? Sorry the typinator don't yap.:p Now babbling thats a whole diff story.

There is 4 or 5 different kimball farms,
The one i'm Babbling about is in Lancaster ma. We have no bad kid lots,+ if we did i'd definetly find a new name for it that sounds like a grade school thing + not some where you would send a Grand National.
It's one big lot + as far as i know you can pretty much park where you want,or if they are directing you somewhere you just say my friend is over there saving me a spot. Until the place fills up + spots are getting scarcer they are not directing you to a pre arranged place at least not by body style + they definetly don't send the buicks off to stand in the corner.its old cars next to new,vettes next to stangs etc.there is no click running the place that says oh you have a buick turbo you are not worthy + have to park behind the edsels.
There are groups of same type cars, to a point but i think that is mostly by choice + not a diabolical plan hatched,by the evil kimbal farm Regal haters.
maybe it was you they didn't like + not the car,ever think of that.:D
I would have to say it depends on what time you get there,+ how crowded it is as to where you park.
Twice last yr when i got there my buddy + another tr were parked in the grass on top of the hill right next to the road,basically best seats in the house(not some seperate place with the ford pinto's + farm tractors) + very easy to leave when ready to go.I wouldn't want to be in front of the store,too loud + busy,the music is blasting + you can't talk or hear yourself think.
Bring your buicks by I guarantee you will be welcomed by all.
If not i'll be the first one to help whip some buick hatin butt with ya.