Cruise night updates.

It's a good show. We always take the tour! Nothing like a couple of free brews on a hot day in the summer. It's always fun going into the cold areas. Headlight turn on.:biggrin:

Thanks for the invite. I will try and make it up there. I have been on a tour once there, looks like a pretty fun place to have a car show.

Any plans for taking the S10 down the track?

Chris

I might take it down the 1/4 on a street night in the summer 1 or 2 times just to get an idea of what it runs. I am not expecting a rocket ship and also don't want any breakage. I gotta get the shifting down lotta years since my 65 gto & 73 Z28.

You can't dump the cluth hard it causes wheel hops being light truck bed. I could strap Pronto for ballast in there.:D Def needs a roll out.

Ha! I weigh less than you!!
What about the 70 GTO that you traded for your first TB, that was a stick?

Come join us in 2011 at Fuddruckers 436 Broadway St, Route 28, Methuen, Massachusetts. (on the New Hampshire border) At the Village Mall. Every Wednesday 5PM to dusk, beginning April 27th through September 28th.

All years, makes, and models are welcome!

Driver giveaways, trophies, 50/50 raffle, food, music, and more!

Also, new this season we will be running a 1:64 scale drag strip! So, be sure to bring the kids! Compete against each other for prizes and a trophy each week!

In case of bad weather the friendly staff at Fuddruckers can provide cancellation information @ 978-685-9300

Proceeds from the 50/50 raffle go to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center's A Reason To Ride for Brain Cancer research.

New England Firebird Auto Club

Steve works weeknights but I might attend that one. I've heard about it.

Lancaster ma. Kimball Farm Cruise Night

Well i just saw the 1st Lancaster ma. kimball Farm comercial,+ it says cruise nights start in may,but didn't give a date,but it's always on fri. 5:00-9:00
Watch the comercial,if you get it in your area, you will see my buddies dark blue turbo-t right in front of the restaurant,when they get to the cruise night part of the commercial.

Really they used a late model T-type to advertise thier cruise???

Are they the same owners as the ones in Westford who don't allow newer cars?

or are all Kimballs cruises run buy local independant car clubs that can exclude certian cars..

what? a chevy?

little6pack you mean to say you went out and bought a chevy with all my hard earned buick money i gave you? :eek: kimballs carshow in lancaster has no problem alowing turbo regals but the one in westford i dont know about and yes they are the same owners and i bet you never looked so good in a green shirt before lol:biggrin:

little6pack you mean to say you went out and bought a chevy with all my hard earned buick money i gave you? :eek: kimballs carshow in lancaster has no problem alowing turbo regals but the one in westford i dont know about and yes they are the same owners and i bet you never looked so good in a green shirt before lol:biggrin:

Actually I traded the convert s10 & some $$.

I bet your Chevy Buddy would like this truck

Really they used a late model T-type to advertise thier cruise???

Are they the same owners as the ones in Westford who don't allow newer cars?

or are all Kimballs cruises run buy local independant car clubs that can exclude certian cars..

As far as i know they are run by kimballs, not car clubs,but not sure on that.
Also don't know if they are all owned by the by the same people ,but think they are.

Last edited:
The parking at Jaffrey is small. I believe the cruise parks across the street on the road apron backing in.

I'll be at the Lancaster one once it gets going as it is not too far from me. Pretty good time and lots of nice cars.

I'll be at the Lancaster one once it gets going as it is not too far from me. Pretty good time and lots of nice cars.

Ya there is some world class cars there.
They need to rethink the music setup tho,if you are in front of the building it is incredibly loud.

I will be at NONE! Too far to drive with $5 gas to be shut out.

I can't anyway I work 2nd shift during week :rolleyes:

Weekends ANYTHING goes for me!
I like the drag strip.. Love to watch everyone else Beat the snot out of thier cars. While I sit back and watch

I will be at NONE! Too far to drive with $5 gas to be shut out.

I can't anyway I work 2nd shift during week :rolleyes:

Weekends ANYTHING goes for me!
I like the drag strip.. Love to watch everyone else Beat the snot out of thier cars. While I sit back and watch

Ah, we didn't want you any way. :p
And i do hear they make the s-10's park in the lower 40 with car covers over them, while they usher the tr's to front row seats. :eek:

I went to one of the Friday night cruises a couple weeks ago at Kimball Farms in Lancaster. I drive right down Rt 2 on the way home from work so I usually stop in for an ice cream on the way home Friday nights when the weather is nice. Good way to end the week and give the traffic jam a chance to die down on 495 and 93. There's usually a pretty big crowd. I've seen a couple nice TR's there. I usually hit Fuddrucker's in Methuen on the way home on Wednesday nights because that's on my way home too.......and Moo's on Rt 111 in Atkinson/Salem on Monday nights. That cruise used to be pretty good when it was at Brookstone but it seems to have gone downhill since moving. I keep forgetting about Mann's Orchard....

I think Moo's is going and Fuddrucker's starts in June. Thursday nights at the VFW in Salem seems to be hit or miss. I don't know their schedule. Seems like every time I plan to take my car there's no show, other times I swing by and there is???