Cruise night updates.

I would like to try that one at ROCK.. It was not well known last year because I think it just started. Eric you going to the 1st one?

I might go to look, but I won't have my car there. I'm waiting to get my turbo back from Precision...again.

turbo back from Precision...again.

AHH the Joys of Turbo Ownership, :redface:

Getting my new ride Thursday :smile:
, but won't be on the road in time for Saturday :(

Vacation for Kids next week so I will have to put off getting the 20 day temp plate till may 2nd

Hope she passes NH inspection.

Bagged Boxy style S10 with a Ram Jet 350 and stick. Funky paint job too. Wonder how long it will take for Steve to hate the stick? Any bets? I'll say 3 months. Personally I'm done with sticks. Too lazy to deal with them.

Here you go.. I need my chiwawa horn. I am a SUCKER for S10's .. This makes my tenth.. I am SICK!
ALSO has AIR CONDITIONING for HOT NEW ENGLAND 1 month a year.

Attachments

• kinsidetk.JPG
    kinsidetk.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 192
  • 101_0861.jpg
    101_0861.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 208
  • engine3.JPG
    engine3.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 192
  • SS851092.jpg
    SS851092.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 202
Big Chested girl not included.:tongue:

IN MY GARAGE :cool: My calf aches already from shifting LOL I will get use to it. Oh this is fun around town. GOT GRUNT too!

Around town huh? Wait til you get stuck in some traffic. 3 months and counting.:biggrin:

I know that would make it worth it :biggrin: I take that for a ride.

I was going to comment on that, but I didn't know what the status was and didn't want to make any enemies. Thats nice though.

Truck looks good though. Maybe I will get to meet up with you NH guys at NED sometime this summer and get to see it in person.

I was going to comment on that, but I didn't know what the status was and didn't want to make any enemies. Thats nice though.

Truck looks good though. Maybe I will get to meet up with you NH guys at NED sometime this summer and get to see it in person.

CChilly, come up the the BUDWIESER plant SHOW & SHINE run by NH make a wish foundation. Usually it is in the 1st week of AUGUST.

Last year 800+ cars attended throughout the whole day. It was like being in car heaven.

EAST COAST CAMARO / MAKE A WISH

Attachments

• bud_flyer.jpg
    bud_flyer.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 181
CChilly, come up the the BUDWIESER plant SHOW & SHINE run by NH make a wish foundation. Usually it is in the 1st week of AUGUST.

Thanks for the invite. I will try and make it up there. I have been on a tour once there, looks like a pretty fun place to have a car show.

Any plans for taking the S10 down the track?

Chris