Crash

Man, I hate to say it but it's the risk we all take when we step foot into any of our cars. This stuff just happens with fast cars, specially really fast cars! Hope to see it back next year. At least you guys have the winter to work on it. And glad to hear the driver is good to go. Probably had to change his pants I imagine!

All the safety stuff did its job thank god. Was he wearing a Hans device to protect his neck? Man what a nightmare and im not getting in my new car without a Hans device:frown:

Man, I hate to say it but it's the risk we all take when we step foot into any of our cars. This stuff just happens with fast cars, specially really fast cars! Hope to see it back next year. At least you guys have the winter to work on it. And glad to hear the driver is good to go. Probably had to change his pants I imagine!

We're going to start the rebuild ASAP.

Did I mention that downpipe was actually $7000? I think I undercharged you.. Ill fix that tomorrow ;)

All the safety stuff did its job thank god. Was he wearing a Hans device to protect his neck? Man what a nightmare and im not getting in my car without a Hans device:frown:

No Hans device. He didnt take a direct hit.. the first two were kind of glancing.. I didnt see the third one as I was already running for the 4 wheeler.

WOW his neck is going to hurt in the morning and i bet he will be getting one or should:) A guys needs every safety device known to man in a car with that kind of power..Glad he is ok and the car can be fixed better than it was. If thats possible:)

Jay,
I can't say how reliable this is, but several people watching this crash said the car lifted the front end and took an immediate hard right turn. They were behind the fence and adjacent to the crash.

bob

No one was hurt and that's the important thing!!! Sorry to hear about your car though bud. :(

Damn. That sux. Glad Randy is ok. I just watched the dyno video this morning too and showed the wife. :frown:

We're going to start the rebuild ASAP.

Did I mention that downpipe was actually $7000? I think I undercharged you.. Ill fix that tomorrow ;)

HAHA!! Well I cant wait to see my $7000 down pipe!! I knew you were up to something when the credit card didnt work!!!:eek: Seriously though, I cant wait to see the re-build guys, just a bummer we couldnt see a full pass in that beast. You should do a body that is all black carbon fiber and just put GN emblems on it, then put BigWoodRacing in the rear window. That way it looks more sleeperish, then goes out there and blows the sh*t out of everything that dares to challange! It seem front the pics, you hopefully will just have to re-do the front suspension? Hopefully the main cage isnt tweeked. Good luck guys! Keep your heads up!:smile:

Dang!

Sorry to hear about the car. I know that you guys have put alot of time, money, and pride into that beast. Glad that everyone is OK.

Mike Barnard