Crash

Randy,are you ok Man? You'll feel alot worse today than yesterday.You guys let me know if theres anything I can do.Shane,it'll be back better and stronger,like you said,the important thng is Randy is still with us.

Jay,
I can't say how reliable this is, but several people watching this crash said the car lifted the front end and took an immediate hard right turn. They were behind the fence and adjacent to the crash.

bob

Wow, that is interesting. I was attempting to video tape it but from where I was I missed it... I was concentrating on the start and the clock...

Again thanks to all your kind words guys!

I didn't hear anything else from Randy last night so I assume he is still fine. He drove home from the track. Like I said before the car is a car, a person is one of a kind... I am just glad no one was hurt... Thank you God!

The guys will start on the car and try to figure out what happened, if we ever find out for sure....

We plan to come back, God willing!

I am sorry to hear about the car but you are right it is just car (a very nice car) and Randy is ok and that's what's important. Remember it's not the number of times you get knocked down it's the number of times you get up.

Have a great

BOOSTBROTHER

Sorry to see Shane and Jay. But as long as Randy is ok I'm confident you will get it back together.

Steve:eek:

Crash!

Just glad Randy is ok! I hope everything goes well with the rebuild.

Glad to hear no one was dismembered. Thats a lot of power and metal to have doing things you don't want it to. As for the car I say scrap it/part it out. I'll buy the intake for $200.:biggrin:

Seriously the new body should have paint work that reflects the damage from this crash. Something looking like torn away skin revealing muscles/bones/sinew everywhere there was any damage to the body from this crash. It would look bad ass and serve as a reminder. JMO.

Thats horrible news you guys crashed, im glad Randy is OK, thats the main part. The car is repairable, but someones life isnt.

Any more pictures of the car available?
BW

Damn Must have been slacking Eric told me about this a few minutes ago.
The main thing is Randy is good.
Shane,Jay, & everyone at Big wood you have some work ahead of you. You hate to hear this for anyone. Just a little worse when you know everyone involved.

Damn, that sucks guys! Glad Randy's OK. Looks like it's going to be a long winter with lots of work at Big Wood.

Art.

Shane-
Hate to see your car in that shape. It must make you sick to look at it, but we've been through it this year at Dunn-Benson with Andy Beal's car. I 'm sure everyone at the shop will jump right in to get you back together, just like our guys did for us. I know you will soon be back together and better than before.
Good Luck
Danny
P.S. I'm still pullin' for you to run Big Dog!!!-hint hint

Damn I hate to hear this, It's good to hear that randy is okay.

Scot W.

Seriously the new body should have paint work that reflects the damage from this crash. Something looking like torn away skin revealing muscles/bones/sinew everywhere there was any damage to the body from this crash. It would look bad ass and serve as a reminder. JMO.

That is a great idea! Glad the driver is okay! Very sad to see such a work of art injured though...

Sorry to hear. Car parts are replaceable. Body (Human) parts aren't. Im sure you guys will have that thing up and running in no time. Glad he's ok.

MAN i just told my buddy how bad ass that car is glad no one was hurt my heart goes to you for all that hard work. we cant wait to see the next car you build.

Sorry to hear the news Shane, glad everyone is ok... I'm sure by now the assessment is going on and plans for rebuilding are already being discussed... Plenty of time before BG to prepare. I know the sick feeling with having a big fire in the Pumpkin several years ago at Etown.. I was sick until I really focused on what the damage was and what I needed to do to get it back in shape. No doubt my mess was minor compared to yours, but with everyone with the right attidude, things will come together again. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Thanks Jack! I know you mean it!

Danny330- You know us, we will fight our way back! Big Dog is on the List of To Do's!!!!

Thanks ALL YOU GUYS for the kind words. I really appreciate it. Your words only act as inspiration to the rebuild!

I look at like this, it could have been A LOT worse, ie Randy getting hurt...

God blessed us IMO:)

C'mon, fess up, you guys just wanted to show off how strong a cage BigWoodRacing put together. Definitely hang some pics at the shop so customers can see them :).

Sorry to hear about the setback, but as Shane says the important thing is that all the safety equipment worked and Randy walked away. Best of luck with the rebuild.

Glad to hear everyone is all right. The Good Lord was definitely watching over Randy. Sorry about the bad luck, but I know you guys will bounce back and be better than ever real soon.

Keep us posted guys.

Patrick