Couple street fight vids...

^^^ Why would you post a couple or random street fighting vids?

You the new thread police?

I've posted many fight related threads and debate frequently about the UFC fights.

The two "random" links I posted are good examples of how not every street fight ends up on the ground.

Next time you should take mommies advice before posting.

^^ Wow nice comeback... Im done arguing, I don't aruge on internet forums. Sorry for dirtying up your thread.

Look Mr 8 posts, don't come in here to start things or you will get a vacation......

I said sorry, and I wasn't gonna post anymore, but the guy above me just said another remark. I'm really done posting in this thread if everything is all cool.

You have no reason to be here with less than 10 posts acting this way.

Clean it up or we will move you on.....

I sniff troll:mad:

Anyway, I had seen the first one but not the second;)

I just can't see some little dude KO'ing me like that... I liked how the one dude got it while attempting a flying kick LOL!

Look Mr 8 posts, don't come in here to start things or you will get a vacation......

all he said was odd and random, it was OTHER that "start" things AS USUAL and then the flamers come and twist it around to make it like it was his fault, this is a perfect thread for a perfect reminder.

OLD AND RANDOM! X2

I sniff troll:mad:

Anyway, I had seen the first one but not the second;)

I just can't see some little dude KO'ing me like that... I liked how the one dude got it while attempting a flying kick LOL!

yea the first one was very popular, the 2nd was popular too but not so much because of the girlfriend thing I believe. but the 2nd video he sure did get down with the get down.

I have seen both of those videos but it's not a problem for me to watch them again. ;)

Thanks for posting them they are entertaining to watch.

John :)