Cottons rebuilt powermaster

JFH

Anyone use one? I know I can get one from autozone cheaper, but heard to many bad stories. don't want vac or hydra.

Thanks
JFH

powermaster

I have not used his powermaster. I know and trust Jack... Call and talk to him. He will give you the straight scoop. I have always been very happy with his products and word.:)

jack sells the cardone rebuilt unit right? its the same unit at autozone

i bought from autozone a lot cheaper AND lifetime warranty

how can you lose out?

It's by Cardone but isn't the same

You call them expensive, but I have been using them for about 5 years, very few problems. They are rebuilt by the same company, A1 Cardone, as Auto Zone. But are rebuilt using mostly new parts. Unlike AZ, which seem to be all rebuilt parts. I pay almost double for the units I have rebuilt compared to what AZ sells them for. AS a test I purchased several units from AZ, everyone of them not only looked different but FAILED. mAKES NO DIFFERANCE TO ME WHETHER SOMEONE PURCHASES THEM FROM ME OR NOT, IT'S NOT LIKE I MAKE A KILLING. I am just giving guys an alternative to a very good product. I use these units for shop installations where I can easily service them should a failure occur. When I send them out, I have had pretty good results with few problems, no doubt have had some faulty ones, but very few.
Since this thread has surfaced, I'm sure if anyone ordered one, it would fail!!! Sometimes more expensive has something to do with better quality

JFH

power master

What does the life time warranty mean??? Spend the rest of your life replacing them? Or spend YOUR LIFE when it fails. I will assume at that point (death) the warranty ends. "Good things aren't cheap and cheap things aren't good." Trust Jack Cotton with your brakes... :D