cop gets owned for writing ticket for DOT tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude **** you, who the **** do you think you are addressing me like that? you have no idea about me. Your way out of line buddy and, big words from a man who is behind a computer screen.

as for cops, its what i see everyday living in this area. Sorry if you live in mayberry and every cop is legit. Here in the PGH not every cop is legit.

take alook in the miror before speaking that way towards me.

Let me guess. The cops in your area pick on you all the time. You do nothing wrong. They just pick on you because they don't like you. You have been falsely accused. And falsely convicted. Am I close?

Let me guess. The cops in your area pick on you all the time. You do nothing wrong. They just pick on you because they don't like you. You have been falsely accused. And falsely convicted. Am I close?

neither for your information. I stay low enough so i dont get harrassed.

Honestly, you have no reason to appoligize to anyone here or explain urself. Cops face hard decisions daily and half the people on here that b1tch about it would nevr be able to handle the stress. The fact that we are arguing about a Moron who is using "Drag Radials" on a "daily driver" and we are not to assume that he "races" his car or even "obeys the speed limit" is rediculous. Give me one good reason why he should have those tires on that car, regaurdless if its legal or not? Its the traction that bad on the streets that he needs those tires or does he make to much power to run stock or regular tires? Because Im sure this idiot wouldnt be street racing right? There has got to be a good reason, I just dont see it. Even if it is legal, you should accept the consequences if you get harrassed for having those tires just like you would if you had a loud azz exhuast.

He might be on his way to the track? His car has enough power to blaze tires on a roll? So its wrong for ppl to ride on a DR then?
also how do you know its a Daily driver cause its a camaro?

The "kid" should have had those white letters turned facing inside. It might not have caught the cops attention in the first place.

In NJ we don't have to sign tickets. What if he refused to sign the ticket? Does he get tased and jailed?

only one side says dot approved thats suppose to be the outer side . you just got to remove the white lettering I used paint thinner .

Of course I pull over people with dark window tint but i dont cite them for it. My cars are all limo tinted and i love it though i hate dealing with it on traffic stops b/c it makes observing the people inside that much more difficult.

My point was only that i dont bs around with petty equipment violations. Ill tell the owners hey get this fixed cuz the next cop may write you a ticket and hey save yourself the cash. I deal with people pretty well to the best i can and people that know me can tell you that i rarely get upset and am usually on a normal basis i am very personable and have a sense of humor. Yes this job changes you it makes you look at people differently but i dont let the job change me. i love it but its not the end all be all. All too often people let this job get to them and feel they have the answer to everything which i never will. On calls quite often i tell people here are my suggestions but hey let me tell you i have never been married so you know this better then i do. i go out of my way to make people feel that i care which i do in helping people solve their problems. Unfortunately people seem to stick themselves in bad situations and just cant seem to recover. I am not claiming to be perfect or have the answer to everything but rather that i like my job and do what i have to do to the best of my ability! I like taking bad guys to jail and thats what i signed up for not to write a guy a ticket b/c he had a cracked rear tailight!

Staying on topic
He pulled the guy over because he “thought” the tires whir illegal or he used that as an excuse to check the guy out (to give the cop the benefit of the doubt)
The problem is that he gave the guy a ticket because he felt like it not because the guy broke the law.

Side note
Why would you buy DOT DR’s instead of slicks? To be legit and not get tickets DUHHH maybe that’s why the “punk rich kid” was unhappy.

He had drag radials because he was going to race so he should get a ticket.
You have a bigger turbo and a front mount IC So you should get a speeding ticket because you are going to be speeding.. According to you guys this is the way it is.

dammm I am old... ok here is an old persons "look" on this and cops.. #1 don't mouth off to cops .. WTF are you thinking.. doesn't matter if your right or wrong ..they stopped you for a reason !! Lame?? maybe BUT thats life.. I got stopped a lot when I was a kid.. most kids do !! why?? because we are screwing around 99% of the time !!:p
...I WAS TAUGHT TO SHUT MY MOUTH , GET THE TICKET, GO TO COURT . oh when I got speeding tickets the courts were nothing like what happened when my parents found out!! I swear they had someone trailin me all the time :p Kids today have NO respect for anyone.. I couldn't be a cop because of something like the kid with his camera goin :mad: I'd stick it up his ass!! YOU be an ASS to the cop you will get a smile from him as he is usually finds some more "infractions" :biggrin: as ya get older its not as bad .. both the "kid" and the "cop" mature ... well some do and some don't!!!

.. We drive Melissa's 9 sec car on the street all summer long .. ya we have drag radials that we watch so they are not "slicks". I wouldn't have a white lettered "name" sticking out ... like draws attention .. oh they really like guages on the hood to :rolleyes: Her car looks like a nothing car so we don't draw attention to it .. Ya its quiet to :biggrin:

..years ago she got a ticket for a loud exhaust. a 3" single!! Car was ...welll ..obnoxious.. would set off car alarms driving by them .. was funny @ 1am :p .. well she got a ticket and we went to court. I just brought the box the muffler came in and showed the judge.. Judge looked at it and dismissed the case.. Cop was NOT happy.. SOOOOO she avoided THAT town.. see it wasn't hard to avoid trouble..

...ok I am just babbling now :biggrin:

So where exactly is all of your experience with "worthless cops" coming from?

i stated it, see it day in day out. when your police station is 2 blocks from where shootings and other unwanted traffic goes on it gives you one opinion, other opinion is when a "front" is right next to a police substation and they know there are poker machines in there but never do anything about it is my second opinion, how cheif of department was brought up on suspision of a local murder and he just happens to head out west the next day. thats just a few of the things that goes on.

now let me ask you this? do you think every cop is 100% legit? im not against cops that actually do their jobs and do them right. the ones that hard the hardass's that dont know ass from hole in ground or the ones that are crooked i have no respect for.

exactly good job!!! Good pointing out that im a moron for speaking my opinion on cops.

Its not for speaking out your opinion, its for stating "facts" from your point of view and basing that "most" cops are this way. I have noticed the people that get picked on are either doing something wrong or have done something wrong related to the reason they got pulled over for.

Example, what are the odds that this guy has ever street raced in his life, even if its not today? I would say judging by his attitude and car, they where pretty high. Not saying that he has for sure, but Im sure someone like him is more likely to street race than someone like my wife whose car is stock.

My GN has a bigger turbo and supporting mods and if I get pulled over and harassed by the police then that is expecting, even if everything I have is smog legal, its the side effect of modding your car. This guy is more likely to commit an infraction with his vehicle than someone without a modded vehicle, so the fact that he was pulled over for a probably cause is legit to me and if the ticket was written without merit, Holy Crap! Thats why we have a judge to see if it was a legit violation or not. The cop should have handed this dutch bag a straw too with the ticket so he could suck it up!

So how likely is that black going to mug some one? So arrest him he is likely going to mug some one.
So how likely is that Puerto Rican going to steel your car? So arrest him he is likely going to steel a car.
So how likely is that White guy going to buy drugs? So arrest him he is likely going to buy some drugs.

Great logic guys.
Just bend over and forget about your rights.

When I have gotten pulled over for doing something I don't have a problem with it. Give me the ticket and the check is in the mail.
At the same time leave me the fock alone if I haven't done anything wrong don't want to talk to you don't want to look at you don't want to have to deal with you.

Dude **** you, who the **** do you think you are addressing me like that? you have no idea about me. Your way out of line buddy and, big words from a man who is behind a computer screen.

as for cops, its what i see everyday living in this area. Sorry if you live in mayberry and every cop is legit. Here in the PGH not every cop is legit.

take alook in the miror before speaking that way towards me.

The question is who do I think you are? A little punk who has run his mouth too many times and got his azz kicked for it by the police deservingly many times im sure.

sorry but majority of cops are kids that got picked on in HS
why aren't you a cop then?

look, u know how it is where we live. they let us bend the rules.. how many times has one of us gotten pulled over for doing something completely retarded and gotten outta the ticket cause they liked our car. cops also profile us g-body guys. It comes along with having these cars. is it right? no...do i mind? not really

illegal as in not everything they do is legal not all their vehicles follow the MV code, the rules they enforce they should follow themselves. Majority dont practice what they preach. now not all cops since some are still good ppl but majority are worthless half the time. Maybe its the cops in this region but the judgement comes from experience. As you seen in the video the cop had not known the rules the was trying to enforce. Thus not doing his job and just trying to harrass the persons. Now cause he is in a camaro he is a kid, Dude could be my age which is 30. Now is that still a kid? O wait cause its a camaro hes a kid...Get out of here. When you have facts you should be right but in this case up till the decision the operator was wrong cause the cop is a one track mind.

also if a cop is suppose to be all mighty and protech and etc. Why the hell are most of them overweight fatasses? it seems like the lower you get on the law enforcement ladder the more worthless the cops become.
quik stop...just stop..

the cops job is to enforce MV codes... if they dont follow them its up to other police to police him, not police himself. if everyone was concerned with what they do themselves the country would be a lot better. i dont care if the cop smokes crack at home. If im law abiding then its not my concern. ur attitude toward police is going to get you nowhere with them. I got pulled over 4 times last year...ZERO tickets.

My tires arent a issue the shooting that happens 2 blocks from the police station is more of a concern.
laws are laws. just because murder is worse than speeding doesnt mean they should only look for murderers. thats why they have traffic cops, beat cops, homicide, auto squad...etc you have to enforce all the laws not just the ones that are deemed more important. you for one should know how much stuff they let slide in ur area...if they actaully didnt let things slide it would be a much better place.

I can honestly say that almost all of the tickets I have recieved were legit, and I have broken the law WAY more than I've been caught. Mostly traffic violations. Twice I was wronged by the police but I see that as the odds. Not right, but the odds. There are a few countys that I make it a point to drive by the book because they have a reputation for corruption. Ironically, these counties are where I was wronged by the police, so I do believe that small towns are more likely to be corrupt. My ex-girlfriend is a seasoned Psychotherapist. She just went to a conference dealing with personality disorders and law enforcement people are at the top of the list, unfortunatly. My shop was in the suburbs of D/C and cops would always stop to chat about the Buicks on the lot. They were good people. My cousin is in the academy and I think he will be a great cop. Open your mind people, there are good and bad people in every field.

DOT is a Federal Standard...local laws may be different..form State to State..county to county...etc....

So how likely is that black going to mug some one? So arrest him he is likely going to mug some one.
So how likely is that Puerto Rican going to steel your car? So arrest him he is likely going to steel a car.
So how likely is that White guy going to buy drugs? So arrest him he is likely going to buy some drugs.

Great logic guys.
Just bend over and forget about your rights.

When I have gotten pulled over for doing something I don't have a problem with it. Give me the ticket and the check is in the mail.
At the same time leave me the fock alone if I haven't done anything wrong don't want to talk to you don't want to look at you don't want to have to deal with you.

Yes!! Thank you!!! Arrest them all! You proved my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.