cop gets owned for writing ticket for DOT tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of deuche bag kids with a camera. The place to argue isn't roadside, it's in the courtroom.

Actually many parts may say "DOT" approved and are not legal, you need to check with your state on what is legal and what is not!

cop didnt get owned at all. he signed the citation and he will now go to court. driver needs to get back into his car and pull out safley when traffic is clear.

Brent.

do you have an slighly different perspective now? LOL
I agree, argue in court,

50 miles on my BFG drag radials and i got the same ticket. This was 10 years ago though. Went to court and had it signed off. Done. If I had done what those kids had done, I would have been in the cop car. THESE KIDS TODAY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT. :rolleyes: Expect a ticket for running drag tires on the street. If that kid really thought he didnt deserve that ticket than he shouldnt be driving anything modified.

If I got pulled over buy a cop and I was an a-hole like that with a camera up in his grill I would expect them to make some **** up. You can respectfully disagree, but you have to take it to court. That is where the disagreement over the wording of the law gets settled. Punk assed kids need an ass whoopin these days. I got a camera fooo yooo asss. :)

do you have an slighly different perspective now? LOL
I agree, argue in court,

lee, i dont want to get to far into this video but yes, yes i do. The cop could have writen more if he wanted to. For me there is no reason for any of the occupants to get out of the car. this is just a safety hazard. if the driver feels he is right take it to court. thats why you are signing the citation. its NOT admiting GUILT its just saying you will take care of it and go to court.

If they were in a minority group some1 would have def. gotten tasered :D JK" Sorry some1 had to say it.. I want GNBRETT to chime in. because I know he woulda kicked sum tail.

they had every right in the world to tell that cop that the tires were legal. he could have been alot mouthier. why should he have to take a day off work to go to court, because an a-hole cop wouldn't listen. even tho he beat the ticket it's still a pia going to court especially for bs reasons

sorry but majority of cops are kids that got picked on in HS and think they have some power trip now. sorry but yoru no better then the next guy. he was so wrong he didnt even know the rule book. cop probably goes home and gets drunk and beats his wife. i love it cops are allowed to harrass you but if you speak wrong tone they can give you a citation. that makes no sense. majority of cop cars are illegal and they and to bust innocent ppl for dumb****

50 miles on my BFG drag radials and i got the same ticket. This was 10 years ago though. Went to court and had it signed off. Done. If I had done what those kids had done, I would have been in the cop car. THESE KIDS TODAY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT. :rolleyes: Expect a ticket for running drag tires on the street. If that kid really thought he didnt deserve that ticket than he shouldnt be driving anything modified.
The kid didnt deserve the ticket end of story. If the tires were DOT approved and the tread depth fell into state specs then thats that and the cop had no clue on what he was talking about. IMO if hes gonna pull someone over for that have the tool to check it. A visual inspection on an Drag Radial would be hard anyway. Ive got the same ticket before except my MT's were shot. The kids were in the wrong for dragging it out though...it was good evidence on there part...
they had every right in the world to tell that cop that the tires were legal. he could have been alot mouthier. why should he have to take a day off work to go to court, because an a-hole cop wouldn't listen. even tho he beat the ticket it's still a pia going to court especially for bs reasons

+1

sorry but majority of cops are kids that got picked on in HS and think they have some power trip now. sorry but yoru no better then the next guy. he was so wrong he didnt even know the rule book. cop probably goes home and gets drunk and beats his wife. i love it cops are allowed to harrass you but if you speak wrong tone they can give you a citation. that makes no sense. majority of cop cars are illegal and they and to bust innocent ppl for dumb****

I'm sorry, friend, but there's alot of assumptions there. I'm sorry if that's your experience with the police. While police are not above the law, they are charged with enforcing the law and are not exactly on equal footing with citizens on the street. It ain't easy out there, believe me. Majority of cop cars are illegal? I don't understand your point. Illegal in what way? It's certainly unfair that they get to carry a shotgun up in the front seat. It does come in handy in taking down some scumbag who's trying to steal your Buick though.

I'm sorry, friend, but there's alot of assumptions there. I'm sorry if that's your experience with the police. While police are not above the law, they are charged with enforcing the law and are not exactly on equal footing with citizens on the street. It ain't easy out there, believe me. Majority of cop cars are illegal? I don't understand your point. Illegal in what way? It's certainly unfair that they get to carry a shotgun up in the front seat. It does come in handy in taking down some scumbag who's trying to steal your Buick though.

Sounds like we have some New law enforcement on the board.. Here's my chance to say welcome. & I look forward to seeing you defend the PO PO because they get talked down alot here... ;)

Didn't say the cop was right but if you or anyone else think that you should never get pulled over cause you have a set of rear drag radials, then you are in for a rude awakening. Ill say this time and time again. If you don't want to get messed with, drive a prius. EVERY COP has a right to pull you over for anything he feels fit to pull you over for. The cop mentioned that he thought it was unsafe in his opinion. It doesn't mean that he was right just means that the kid had a questionable vehicle on the road. The kid deserve anything he gets when you drive with rear hoosiers on the street...PERIOD. The cop doesnt have to listen to anyone let alone a kid with a video camera.

Couple of deuche bag kids with a camera. The place to argue isn't roadside, it's in the courtroom.

totally agree, but in all fairness the cop was trying to show them the code and only stopped his attempt after the 'friend' opens his fat curly mouth yelling 'its in the book'. After that the cop polity says he refuses to show them the code. i think these guys were dum a$$es that only have mommy and daddies credit card and cop connections, at least thats what their attitudes showed. Looks and sounded like they were silver spooned from day 1.

I am surprised at the cops professionalism to be honest, and I hate piglets.
good cop though in this case, nice to see for a change.
stupid punks.

illegal as in not everything they do is legal not all their vehicles follow the MV code, the rules they enforce they should follow themselves. Majority dont practice what they preach. now not all cops since some are still good ppl but majority are worthless half the time. Maybe its the cops in this region but the judgement comes from experience. As you seen in the video the cop had not known the rules the was trying to enforce. Thus not doing his job and just trying to harrass the persons. Now cause he is in a camaro he is a kid, Dude could be my age which is 30. Now is that still a kid? O wait cause its a camaro hes a kid...Get out of here. When you have facts you should be right but in this case up till the decision the operator was wrong cause the cop is a one track mind.

also if a cop is suppose to be all mighty and protech and etc. Why the hell are most of them overweight fatasses? it seems like the lower you get on the law enforcement ladder the more worthless the cops become.

O.K., So here's my opinion.
"Arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, your still retarded."

Sergeant L.E.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.