coolest plates

I was kidding Baron. You would be the President of Geek Central with that plate.:D
LOL! I was only being nice when I indicated I would consider it. I figured you were having a "special" moment when you suggested it. :biggrin:

My GN's

IM000012.JPG

My Ttype has T-TERROR :smile:

I saw a woman driving here in NJ with a convertible 90s LeBaron, and the plate read "Beotch" :eek: I cant believe that went through DMV :confused:

I saw a plate with TRYMYGN The regal had a big cowl which made me wonder what he was hiding under there

I've had

DOJ BOY - 76 R/T
MULLET K - 85 Shelby turbo
BBAK4U - 62 Eureka Landau Cadillac hearse
RIVICAL - 71 Riviera

I recently ordered "TRBOLUVR" but the plate is up on a wall in my man cave. I may put it on the GN in the spring.

C toldya

My father in-law told me the car would never run 9's:biggrin:

Attachments

• chute.jpg
    chute.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 217
My father in-law told me the car would never run 9's:biggrin:

That's awesome.

I haven't had the nutz to go to the DMV...maybe you guys can help...

This is what I want...

QWKPHKR..........:cool:

What do I tell them it is?...Do they even pick up on it?...I've been puttting this on a back burner, I want to have the right answer if they ask. I'm gonna go tomorrow and see what they tell me...he!!..they might not even ask.

That's awesome.

I haven't had the nutz to go to the DMV...maybe you guys can help...

This is what I want...

QWKPHKR..........:cool:

What do I tell them it is?...Do they even pick up on it?...I've been puttting this on a back burner, I want to have the right answer if they ask. I'm gonna go tomorrow and see what they tell me...he!!..they might not even ask.
LOL! I have seen cars in other states with that and similar tags such as FSTPHKR.

Just make up some BS and tell them it's an acronym for "Quick While Kicking Pedestrians Holding the Kings Ransom" or some off the wall sh!t like that. They will probably think something is wrong with you, but will likely give you the tag to make you feel better. :D

My street name is Quick...:rolleyes:

Rollin with the Power House Killer Regal crew

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: