Cool Desert Nights Pics

Infamous'86GN

I design stuff...
Hey guys,

We had a great show, here are some pics of the Buicks that made it down. I'll add an album tomorrow with all the pics i took around the show.

Thanks to all the Buick guys, i had a great time:D

EDIT: If pics are to big let me know i will re-size, they look fine on my 15in screen.

Pre-show/drive down.

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

Actual show on saturday

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

That GN also won best of 80's class last year, the car really is a legit show n GO car! :D

Hope to see you guys next year though! It was a lot of fun this weekend!

That GN also won best of 80's class last year, the car really is a legit show n GO car! :D

Hope to see you guys next year though! It was a lot of fun this weekend!

Very true, some may not like it, but that car is extremely nice and the owner is an awesome guy.

Thanks A.J. and Joe. Yes we sure did have a good time this year and will see you all there next year and before. As far as the Buick port holes go, it's the same ole thing (some like some don't -- different strokes for different folks thing) everybody has thier own opinion and I can appreciate that, I just don't jump on here and shoot my face off about what I don't care for.:D

nice pics. but the gn with the portholes youre friends laugh at you!
No reason to diss a guy for his taste. If we all had the same taste everybody would be driving a bone stock Buick:rolleyes:
Boring....

Hey now, I resemble that remark...... But I have been teased my whole life for being bone stock.. No upgrades here.

Oh and my tastes suck.

Thanks A.J. and Joe. Yes we sure did have a good time this year and will see you all there next year and before. As far as the Buick port holes go, it's the same ole thing (some like some don't -- different strokes for different folks thing) everybody has thier own opinion and I can appreciate that, I just don't jump on here and shoot my face off about what I don't care for.:D

No problem Mike, and thanks again for everything had tons of fun hanging out with all the guys!

No reason to diss a guy for his taste. If we all had the same taste everybody would be driving a bone stock Buick:rolleyes:
Boring....

truth right here.

All are nice TR's. At least those port holes are still true to the Buick's. Thumbs up for being different and a show and go car. My car will never be half that. :smile:

The Porthole car is running Team III wheels. Gasser series, they look BAD ASS on their. I have the high angle / low angle Team III. I like different. I got teased for years by all my Big Block Chevy friends for my wierd looking 409...right up until they called "Best Of Show"...Funny, but then it stopped.

:biggrin:

Coach,
Yes they are Team III wheels I had made for the car. They are the OLD school Fueler's and Gasser's. Thanks for the complements guys.