1987 GN Taillights (Near Mint)

Mike,

If I’m reading this correctly The guy sends you Free Taillights you never pay him and then try to sell them and now he is still trying to work something out with you and you tell him to F off?

Man you are a bigger loser than I thought, Straight up POS Scammer…… oh Still waiting for the my refund lol

Mike,

If I’m reading this correctly The guy sends you Free Taillights you never pay him and then try to sell them and now he is still trying to work something out with you and you tell him to F off?

Man you are a bigger loser than I thought, Straight up POS Scammer…… oh Still waiting for the my refund lol
MY GOD WILL YOU TWO WHINY HENS……STFU ALREADY?!

LIKE A GOD DAMN BROKEN RECORD!!!

Attachments

• 1ACDD47F8-A529-4B53-9CAE-B04B55934329.png
    1ACDD47F8-A529-4B53-9CAE-B04B55934329.png
    435 KB · Views: 66
  • 2EAE4E681-F696-4FD3-96AA-F6296A53F054.png
    2EAE4E681-F696-4FD3-96AA-F6296A53F054.png
    570.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Bought this Pillar, Did not Receive.JPG
    Bought this Pillar, Did not Receive.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG-6114.jpg
    IMG-6114.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 80
Blah, blah, blah.

Same three people are bitching. Putting up the same stuff over & over. Many more than three have come forth & vouched for Mike, myself included.

I'll go with my experiences & that of more seasoned members of the board compared to three constant whiners spewing the same Ol' same Ol' in just about everyone of Mike's posts.

I personally have bought several items from him. Alway
s 100 % standup with me. Fast shipping and fair prices. He’s been selling shit here for years,I know who I’m believing.

As far as getting lost, I'll do that when you stop making shit up in your senile head. I literally have your messages proving you wrong on multiple points, but those lies are hills you'll die on, apparently. If this isn't obvious enough for everyone on earth to see, I'll be a problem until you get me banned for all I care.

I personally have bought several items from him. Alway
s 100 % standup with me. Fast shipping and fair prices. He’s been selling shit here for years,I know who I’m believing.
That would make perfect sense if I were concealing details about the interaction. The problem is that I'm not. It's all right here for the reading. I don't have his phone number or email address, any and all correspondence was in the above messages. That positive experience seems to be commonplace, and is how I got into the situation I'm in currently. Believe who you want, but don't claim it's the gospel without even reading. I have active correspondence with admin currently, so out of respect for them, I will not be responding to this any further at this time.

You'd think senile you Punk. You are the one that fucked up NOT me.
Have a nice day.;)
Explain here exactly how that is, in a clear and concise way, that does not contradict any of your messages in correspondence with me over the length of this ordeal. If you can do that, legitimately, I will concede. I don't believe you can, because that is not what happened. Again, due to current outstanding communications, I will not be responding to any further threats, accusations, or claims at this time. If and when my correspondence with admin is finished, I'll get back to you, if needed. They certainly didn't do anything to me, so I will not continue to act in a way that disrespects them.