Converting 2004r to non lock up

Yeah guess its going to a trans shop dont feel comfortable pulling the pump and modding on it myself.

the transco non-lock conversion doesn't require pulling the pump. I think thats what most guys are using nowadays.

Bob

I didnt do anything to mine just went with a non lock converter. Works great. Guys from ptc said no need to do anything. They ported the stator to alow the higher pressure fluid to flow back to the tran at high way speeds. Also helps with a little higher stall while foot braking. Just need to run a trans cooler. I still need to add one to my car. Going to add one this weekend.

I didnt do anything to mine just went with a non lock converter. Works great. Guys from ptc said no need to do anything. They ported the stator to alow the higher pressure fluid to flow back to the tran at high way speeds. Also helps with a little higher stall while foot braking. Just need to run a trans cooler. I still need to add one to my car. Going to add one this weekend.

Anyone tried this from CK Transmissions?

2004R NON LOCK-UP VALVE- THE 2004R NON LOCK-UP VALVE EASILY INSTALLS AND CORRECTS CONVERTOR AND LUBE CIRCUIT HYDRAULICS WHEN USING A NON LOCK- UP CONVERTOR. REQUIRES NO DRILLING OR PLUGGING OF PUMP CIRCUITS. (# 24RNLV) $39.00

really, who said that? Dusty?