Control Valve Heater Hoses

86regalttype

Anyone know where to buy affordable heater hose replacements for my 86 T-type? I see them on Gbodyparts.com for $40 plus shipping plus duty (i'm in Canada). I just wondered if there was something compatible or another place to buy them. Ebay has them for the same price but by the time I get them they will be 75 - 80 dollars.

Attachments

• Heater Control Valve hoses.JPG
    Heater Control Valve hoses.JPG
    7.2 KB · Views: 17
Anyone know where to buy affordable heater hose replacements for my 86 T-type? I see them on Gbodyparts.com for $40 plus shipping plus duty (i'm in Canada). I just wondered if there was something compatible or another place to buy them. Ebay has them for the same price but by the time I get them they will be 75 - 80 dollars.
Kirban

Go to the parts store with the old hoses and match them up. It is common to find a different hose from a different car and it matches in a certain section you cut what you need off. Saves money and time. Just have to ask a friendly auto store clerk to let you in the back and match the best ones up.

There are Gates part numbers in a thread on here if you search (sorry I didn't have the link). Those Gates part numbers are the correct bend but wrong length. You'll need to cut a bit off, but they are only about $7 from RockAuto.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app