Consensus of using flow master mufflers?

I went with the Pypes 2.5" but did not use their mufflers, I installed Dynomax VT mufflers. Love the sound and no drone. There is a video clip at the bottom of my signature.

Bryan
X2 for the Dynomax VT. I also run the VT but in a different configuration. I have one 3 inch VT after the y pipe feeding a 3 inch single inlet dual outlet Dynomax UltraFlo in the stock muffler location. Deadly silent. Zero drone. When things need to get loud I open the electric dump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2 for the Dynomax VT. I also run the VT but in a different configuration. I have one 3 inch VT after the y pipe feeding a 3 inch single inlet dual outlet Dynomax UltraFlo in the stock muffler location. Deadly silent. Zero drone. When things need to get loud I open the electric dump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it possible to post some pictures of your set up, and what model # is the dual outlet Dynomax UltraFlo?

I bought the Pypes 2.5 from Kirban with Race Pro mufflers nice fit, good price, quiet and no drone.

Dennis Hogan runs 9.92@136+ mph through a 3" down pipe, 2.5" ATR system with 2- 2.5" Ultra Flows under the rear seat, and a dual pass cross flow behind the rear end. (Stock muffler location). Church mouse quiet...........Clydesdale power!