Congratulations to Dave Fiscus on his first 4 second pass!

HighPSI

Staff member
I just wanted to let everyone know my buddy Dave Fiscus ran his first 4 second 1/8th mile pass. This is the same TSO combination he set the ET record (7.92) with at Bowling Green last month. Dave had an incredible 1.200 60' and ran a 4.99@142.68mph. After reviewing the data, it looks like Dave has a little more left in it ;)

Congrats Dave. I asked on the local board if anybody got it on video, if the post one I will post it here.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Well for your information, that ain't never been done, not in no rig.

Congrats Dave. Car is running damn good to say the least.

Well for your information, that ain't never been done, not in no rig.

Congrats Dave. Car is running damn good to say the least.

I think it's about time for you to start another thread and spill the beans too, Jimmy. ;)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

WOW :eek: that is hauling the mail :cool: Congrats on making the Buick family proud

Thanks for the kind words guys. It's been a long road to get to 4.99. The car seems to be responding to the tuneup very well. Cal has the xfi dialed in and RPE built the engine to hold up to a ditch diggers heavy right foot. Ken Hagood told me to turn it up in BG but I wanted to sneak up on it. I wish I would listened to him now because that 4.99 would have been a lot quicker than the 7.92 that we ran on Friday at BG. It's getting cold here now so I guess we'll see how it runs in the spring.

Dave Fiscus