Congrats to Dave Fiscus on his BG TSO win!!!

Congrats my friend.
You're fellow CBers are mighty proud of ya....
I wish I could have been there with you and the crew celebrating. First time I've missed BG since '96. :( :(

Let's hear it for the TSO champ!!!

Patrick

Congrats Dave!!! I have yet to meet you but looking forward to it!!!!

Dave is a geat racer whom I'm glad to call my friend. He just keeps on finding ways to win. I think he and Chris were wise in coming to BG and getting the cobwebs out. Congartulations to both Dave & Chris.

BG was a great warmup for the upcoming points series. As good as the 8.45 was, I know that it won't be enough for Norwalk. I'm betting the record will be in the 8.3's after that event.

First let me say that Natalie and I had a great time in BG! The weather was good for racing and the rain held off when it needed to. I really don't know where to start but let me just say that there is NO WAY that I could have done it without help.
Cal Hartline put a tune in the XFI that was dead on and was very helpful with the boost controller when I had questions.
RPE put together the engine that has gone many rounds and made it possible for the record runs.
Dusty Bradford for providing the missing link that made it possible get the power to the rear gears.
HR Parts provided the suspension and sway bar that kept the car going straight.

This year we spent alot of time with George Thomsen from Canada and had a blast. I wish that Gomes and Otto could have been there for the final but they had to catch a plane home.

Thanks again and hope to see you in Norwalk!

Dave Fiscus

Awesome job Dave!!! It was great to see yall there. Its such a cool sight to see your car blasting those numbers in person! GREAT JOB!!

Cheney Bro's

A&A Performance

Glad to help!! As much as Dave thanks me for helping him, I must say how HE has helped me over the years! It was VERY nice of him to "try" our stuff years ago when he could have easily gone with some other "big" name manufacturers that had more experience than we did at the time. It all worked out GREAT & stuff worked as advertised, but it's not always easy to go with new stuff when you need to be on the top of your game every week & every little bit counts. Not only did we help the car go faster, safer, and more consistent, we made some GREAT friends that will last a lifetime! A true asset to the Buick community to say the least! First class group all the way!

He's currently the 2nd fastest drag radial car we have out there right now, but I think Dave may be on top after Norwalk! Ice Cream is on me, if you can factor in the added weight! :eek: A pound of it for a buck! Of course the "other" car is a REALLY big block Chevy in an Olds with a Procharger (another friend of Daves + us), which is a HUGE statement for the Buick V-6 and his ability to get the power out of it & get it down the track! WAY TO GO!!!! Keep it straight & safe! Mid-low 8's with a V-6 & drag radials & approx 3400 lbs in TSO trim, AWESOME!!! Might be trying some more "new" stuff this winter too, looking for the 7's :)

PS- Next year will be even MORE interesting.... with the addition of the baby seat! :cool: Congrats to you BOTH on that one!!! See what happens when you don't spend as much time on the car as you should - lol Just think, 18 more years & you can pass it all on.... Or start a 2 car team ;) Buckle up! 8's are NOTHING compared to the ride of having kids & watching them grow up! Wooohoooo!!!!

PS- Let me know if life gets too busy & you need someone to drive one day :biggrin:

Cal Hartline in photo finish comedy

Dave is a geat racer whom I'm glad to call my friend. He just keeps on finding ways to win. I think he and Chris were wise in coming to BG and getting the cobwebs out. Congartulations to both Dave & Chris.

BG was a great warmup for the upcoming points series. As good as the 8.45 was, I know that it won't be enough for Norwalk. I'm betting the record will be in the 8.3's after that event.

============================
Funny Story -- another photo finish with a comedy twist
Here is another story... Dave Fiscus asks Cal Hartline to join him in the race photo by the tower... so Cal walks up and stands between Dave and Chris and pushes Dave away... funny sh!t... all joking nothing is serious, guess you had to be there....
GS_Nationals_052008.1985.800.jpg

Just remember, it's all about the comedy :eek: Even though I'm more of an "action" fan ;)

Congratulations to Dave and Natalie for both their victory and the little "Ficus" coming this winter.

Dave,

Congrats also to Natalie and yourself on your upcoming little racer.

Best of luck.

Dave, I was checking out the participant badge and it sure looks like your car on there!:cool: Congrats again man. And congrats on the little one too. I tried to get Natalie to get some on the job training with one of my girls, but Spencer seems to be easier for her to manage.:tongue: Oh yea, try answering the phone when you see that MS area code.:rolleyes:
Johnny

Congratulations Dave, awsome just awsome... Always great seeing you and Natalie. And congratulations again to both of you on the new addition to the Fiscus crew..lol
Don & Irela