Congrats to Brian Lorenz!

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
I just got my latest copy of GM High Tech performance and was reading the write up about Brian Lorenz' spotless 9 second Turbo T Regal. I was really impressed with the engineering and overall quality not to mention the performance! This guy is definitley "Going Fast with Class". If you haven't seen the article yet it's worth a read.

Neal

Brian is the man.;) I am trusting my build to him. I asked him for help in building a killer Buick, and I believe he has delivered. We should find out by mid summer. Seeing his Chestnut car make a 9 sec pass at Norwalk in 2010, totally changed the direction I was going with in my car.
Congratulations Brian.:)

I was beginning to think I had jumped the gun by posting this and that no one had read the article yet. I'm glad he's getting the props he deserves. His combo is well put together and delivers serious results!

Neal

I was beginning to think I had jumped the gun by posting this and that no one had read the article yet. I'm glad he's getting the props he deserves. His combo is well put together and delivers serious results!

Neal
Brian had told me it was coming out last week. I talk to him quite often. He deserves any props he gets. He does it right.

I just got my latest copy of GM High Tech performance and was reading the write up about Brian Lorenz' spotless 9 second Turbo T Regal. I was really impressed with the engineering and overall quality not to mention the performance! This guy is definitley "Going Fast with Class". If you haven't seen the article yet it's worth a read.

Neal

Neal

Thank you very much for all the compliments Neal! Its great to see guys like yourself who have been into these cars for many, many years like myself can really appreciate how hard it is to get a Turbo Regal to this leval and still stay within the Buicks motto of "Going Fast with Class".

Brian is the man.;) I am trusting my build to him. I asked him for help in building a killer Buick, and I believe he has delivered. We should find out by mid summer. Seeing his Chestnut car make a 9 sec pass at Norwalk in 2010, totally changed the direction I was going with in my car.
Congratulations Brian.:)

Thanks Donnie.. Your build is following alot of the ground work I put together for my car over the years. I see your cars goals being met with the same results my friend.:)

Thanks to all of you guys for the compliments and congrats! This car has been a bit journey but it has never let me down. Always going quicker and faster with almost every trip out to the track. Something that makes these Turbo Buicks so addicting and fun! I put this car together over the last decade using almost every single vendor on this board for parts. I would like to give a big thank you to TurboBuick.com as well for putting together such a great site with alot of great people and vendors.

Here is one of the shots from the issue. The photographer and the author of the article Barry Kluczyk did a great job! The article breaks down car and all the people who helped me along the way to achieve my goal of a mid 9 car and yet stay as close to stock appearing every where possible.

GMHTP.jpg

Brian, I have tried to read everything you or someone post about your T. Just as Donnie stated you are the standard we are trying to obtain. That ride is just awesome. Congratulations on the write up. I've said it many time most do not and will not understand what it takes to get to certain levels. And yes money is just one thing but the time is also a major factor. Again congratulations well deserved.
Ronnie

Brian, I have tried to read everything you or someone post about your T. Just as Donnie stated you are the standard we are trying to obtain. That ride is just awesome. Congratulations on the write up. I've said it many time most do not and will not understand what it takes to get to certain levels. And yes money is just one thing but the time is also a major factor. Again congratulations well deserved.
Ronnie

Wow.. Thank you Ronnie for the kind words and the congrats. Its great to hear from guys like yourself that truly understand what it takes to get a car to this leval, money aside. Ive been doing this Buick thing solid for over 17 years now and had my hands in several way before that. When you start out you have an idea of where you want a car to go and be some day.. then you spend a lot of your life through blood, sweat and sometimes tears getting it there. Its great to know that others really appreciate it as well.:)

Brian

Congrats Brian!!! This is a perfect representation of what a fast Turbo Buick should look like. Nothing is overly impressive about a race car, they are supposed to be fast. but when a true street car crosses over....................man does it grab attention. Well done brother, well done.

I love this car and is without a doubt one I wished I owned . I always wanted this color combination on a limited.
AG

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What an amazing car. I recently saw this car and was speechless for a few minutes. The only thing I could say was wow. Amazing car. Thanks Brian for sharing some of the info on the motor to help me build my motor. I'm pickin up my copy of the magazine today. Congrats my friend.