Congrats Saints....

Too bad you are going to get absolutely Slaughtered by Indy...That game was Painful to watch,Saints could barely beat a Vikings team that tried there best to lose that game.
Sooo what is going to happen?? LOL

Looks like A LOT of people were wrong...

SW.

This city needed this. It sounds like new years.:D

Thats what i heard...Party Time....:biggrin:

I think it is great they won...I just really didnt think they could pull it off.

I think Indy stuck with the run too long...They could clearly move the ball through the air.

Like I told Damon...Watch out for the Steelers and Mini Polamalu next year....:biggrin:

Sooo what is going to happen?? LOL

Looks like A LOT of people were wrong...

SW.

I was sure wrong.
I was pulling for them only because I have heard manning this manning that all week was making me sick.

Saints are the best in the league. We just proved it. There's nothing anyone can say.

Like the name of this thread...CONGRATS SAINTS.

I didnt think they would pull it off....They cost me $550 Bucks,But at least it was a good game.

I still believe the colts are the better team...But not on this day.

Again...CONGRATS SAINTS FANS...:biggrin:

ps...The $550 is a drop in the bucket compared to what I was up through the playoffs...;)

ahm ahm $550 lost on Superbowl................Making Ass out of one's self on public forum.........PRICELESS!!!!! ;):biggrin::biggrin:

WHO DAT :D:D

ahm ahm $550 lost on Superbowl................Making Ass out of one's self on public forum.........PRICELESS!!!!! ;):biggrin::biggrin:

wow..how original,Did you think that up all on your own?

go hop back on your bandwagon...Probably didnt know 3 saints players before today.

LOL, let's go easy on Shawn, he's been texting me throughout the game and he's been a real good sport! He was like everyone else, caught up in the Manning hoopla. Fact is, the Saints beat them bad. On the biggest stage in the world.
All we heard before is Colts, Colts, Manning, Colts. Well now everyone knows who is better. The Colts were outcoached and outplayed. Plain and simple.

Too bad you are going to get absolutely Slaughtered by Indy...That game was Painful to watch,Saints could barely beat a Vikings team that tried there best to lose that game.

Go Easy after that, only cause you asked Damon!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMSu4dOIsbg[/YOUTUBE]

Yo TTA you ever been to the quarters?