Congrats Saints....

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
Too bad you are going to get absolutely Slaughtered by Indy...That game was Painful to watch,Saints could barely beat a Vikings team that tried there best to lose that game.

I have to wonder if the hit hat injured Bret was legal. Low at the back of the knees

Plus the Vikings offensive line did almost nothing to protect Bret, where the Vikings barely laid a hand on Drew.

Its nice to see the Saints go..With all the devastation in the City,Its good to see some good come there way.

That is Until they run across Indy...That is going to be ugly...Im no Football expert,But no novice either,And I would give The saints absolutely no chance of winning the Super Bowl...I like seeing a good SuperBowl,And hate the Blow Outs that this game is probably going to be.:mad:

Indy's offense is Superior to The vikings..And the Vikes put up 475yds of offense..Indy has way more weapons,And I dont think they will have there players just dropping the ball for no reason like the Vikings did today.

Minnesota should have won at the end of regulation but Favre did the unthinkable and instead of rushing for 10 yards and getting a somewhat easy field goal setup, he throws it and gets intercepted...not entirely his fault they lost because it seemed like the entire team was fumbling the ball on every possession...oh well go Colts!

Minnesota should have won at the end of regulation but Favre did the unthinkable and instead of rushing for 10 yards and getting a somewhat easy field goal setup, he throws it and gets intercepted...not entirely his fault they lost because it seemed like the entire team was fumbling the ball on every possession...oh well go Colts!

Brett Farve being Brett Farve. Has history taught us anything?

Farve through the pick when it counted. As usual, Farve chokes. Saints have the best offense in the league. If you think the Colts are going to blow the Saints out, you'll be eating your words. Two weeks and counting!! Who Dat!!!!!

Farve through the pick when it counted. As usual, Farve chokes. Saints have the best offense in the league. If you think the Colts are going to blow the Saints out, you'll be eating your words. Two weeks and counting!! Who Dat!!!!!

Saints Defense was Ranked 24th in the league...That will be the reason why they lose!

Saints Defense stinks....They couldnt stop a good High school team from scoring on them,Colts have more weapons than anyone the saints have ever faced,Except for Dallas maybe...And they put up 440yds of Offense and basically blew the Saints away,Went into cruise mode after being up 24-3.

Sorry...I think it is great for the City and the area that they are in,After all the devastation...It is nice to see something good happen.

I will be shocked if it is even close,But hey..Thats why they actually have to play the game.

And #1 this or #1 that....The colts were the #1 Team in the NFL...Could of easily went undefeated,Gave the game away to the Jets to rest the players.

Let's see... the Colts' road to the SB was through the #6 seed and then the #5 seed. Two teams with crappy offenses quarterbacked by Joe Flacco and Mark Sanchez... ewww, scary! :rolleyes:

The Saints, on the other hand, beat the #4 then #2 seeds. Two teams with offenses that can roll up points on anybody quarterbacked by two future Hall of Famers coming off great games.

The Saints will not stop the Colts but can the Colts stop the Saints? This is going to be a better game than you think.

Let's see... the Colts' road to the SB was through the #6 seed and then the #5 seed. Two teams with crappy offenses quarterbacked by Joe Flacco and Mark Sanchez... ewww, scary! :rolleyes:

The Saints, on the other hand, beat the #4 then #2 seeds. Two teams with offenses that can roll up points on anybody quarterbacked by two future Hall of Famers coming off great games.

The Saints will not stop the Colts but can the Colts stop the Saints? This is going to be a better game than you think.

The colts Defense is much better than the Saints D...I dont think the Saints have a chance.

Either way, it's the NFL's two best teams in the Superbowl. They both EARNED their right to be there. Stats, rankings, whatever...

The colts Defense is much better than the Saints D...

Based on what? The Colts haven't played anybody with an offense.

Both the Cardinals and the Vikings would probably have beaten the Colts. Maybe the Cardinals would have lost a shootout but at the very least they would have rung up big points.

The Colts struggled against some pretty mediocre teams during the year and have only beaten bottom feeders in the playoffs.

Look at the results from games with common opponents and the Saints don't look as pathetic as you seem to believe and the Colts don't look so invincible.

I think the Vikings were the best team in the league this year, but they're not playing anymore... because even on a day when Drew Brees was not as sharp as usual the Saint still beat them.

Blob you didn't need to post that. Shawn already knows that. He knows football. :cool:

Run for 10 yards??? They guy could barely walk after the pounding he took all game!!! Yeah, he made a mistake and its a shame!! He played his butt off!

Based on what? The Colts haven't played anybody with an offense.

Both the Cardinals and the Vikings would probably have beaten the Colts. Maybe the Cardinals would have lost a shootout but at the very least they would have rung up big points.

The Colts struggled against some pretty mediocre teams during the year and have only beaten bottom feeders in the playoffs.

Look at the results from games with common opponents and the Saints don't look as pathetic as you seem to believe and the Colts don't look so invincible.

I think the Vikings were the best team in the league this year, but they're not playing anymore... because even on a day when Drew Brees was not as sharp as usual the Saint still beat them.

You mean the Vikings beat themselves...

Are you capable enough to look up stats on your own?Since it appears not,I will help you out this once,new orleans Total Defense...Ranked 25th in the league...Pathetic.

Colts Total Defense...18th overall..Not great,But better than the Saints.And they looked much better in the Playoffs than the Pathetic Saints D did.

If you do not know enough about football to know it is all about matchups,Than I dont know what to tell you.The Saints do not match up well against Indy...Indy does not give up many sacks...The Saints will not get pressure on Manning...Manning is a better QB than Warner or Favre...He will have time to throw the ball...And too many weapons for the saints to deal with.

Talk all you want about the Jets...They had the #1 D in Football..They shut down The chargers,Who were the hottest team going into the Playoffs Offensively...Manning tore them apart...What do you think he will do against the Saints D?

Im fairly convinced Im just talking to fans who dont really know much about football.

look up the strength of schedule and you will find out who actually had the tougher schedule also...Another thing,Like mostly everything else you have said so far your Incorrect about.And 2 common opponents dont really tell you much,especially when they both stink.

also...Vikings the best team in the league??LOl...You really dont follow football do you?Why is that...because you just happen to think so?Which Vikes Team...The Unbeaten home team?Or the Team that Struggled on the road all year?

look up whatever you want...in the end,manning and the Colts offense will be too much for the Saints to handle,If Im wrong...I will be shocked,But will update this thread and admit I was wrong..No Big deal...Isnt going to happen though..:p

Keep the Party going down there...Its over in 2 weeks.