Congrats New MPH Record Holder Don Cruz

It was a hell of an event, wicked breeze all day long, good air and people.

Did anyone get a vid of the Chute out pass ?

Artie and Rich, we pack chutes differently down south, maybe not correctly all the time, but it's only folding cloth...

I'm thinking I may qualify for TSL "Turbo Street Slow" next year the way this class is hauling.

Congrats Don and the rest of the fine TSO drivers on the fast passes all weekend, Sully was laying it down in TSM also.:cool:

It was a hell of an event, wicked breeze all day long, good air and people.

Did anyone get a vid of the Chute out pass ?

Artie and Rich, we pack chutes differently down south, maybe not correctly all the time, but it's only folding cloth...

I'm thinking I may qualify for TSL "Turbo Street Slow" next year the way this class is hauling.

Congrats Don and the rest of the fine TSO drivers on the fast passes all weekend, Sully was laying it down in TSM also.:cool:

Yes me Post 9 this thred

not onnly did Donz car haul azz it was a very nice set up car

002-3.jpg

Congrats Don...

Great job all weekend ! The weather was there for that 7 sec. pass too !
What crazy race, not only did you catch me, you passed me and 20' from the finish like you STOPPED !... and let me go by for the win:eek:. You were the man to beat, talk about being lucky...I started to spin 80' out and was wondering where the hell is he ! He's got to be blowing by any minute now ! It was supposed to be quick and painless.:confused:
You're doing a great job, your ride is flying !