Comp Roller Pushrod Length

wants a tr

home of the money sucker
I just bought a Comp roller 212/212. I know the pushrods should be 8.200 or 8.212. I have roller rockers so some adjustment is there. This is on a stock iron headed car.

Does anyone have a cross reference part # for pushrods that i could use? I'm wanting to get it back together this weekend and looking for a quicker/cheaper route than the Comp p/rs.

TIA....

Originally posted by wants a tr
I just bought a Comp roller 212/212. I know the pushrods should be 8.200 or 8.212. I have roller rockers so some adjustment is there. This is on a stock iron headed car.

Does anyone have a cross reference part # for pushrods that i could use? I'm wanting to get it back together this weekend and looking for a quicker/cheaper route than the Comp p/rs.

TIA....

I have a 224/224 Comp roller/cam/lifters, w/1:65 adjustable Harland Sharp roller rockers. ALL my pushrods are BB CHEV INTAKE pushrods.

HOW

thank you very much. I found an old post where S10xGn said he used the same thing.

Looks like they should work.

Thanks again!

Yup, Sealed Power #RP3255 (8.227" length). :) Just make sure of the length, as you've quoted a slightly shorter piece.

?

Do the sealed power pushrods hold up good under the high spring press with roller cam?

comp cam

When you look up the part# for the buick roller cam reccomended pushrod it comes back as 351W +.050 :D