Commitment List for Noble - October 16th 2010

It's a money thing guys. I am in the process of building a shop and don't have to much to spare right now. Once the shop is up and operating then it may get easier.

Count me in. Hopefully I will be bringing the P.O.S. Riviera !!:rolleyes: Maybe something else also? 2,300 miles @ 6/mpg (diesel), 37 hours. Free Admission....Wow::D. Walker, you know how to throw a party.

John: It will be great to see you at Noble again and we'll need you. It should be a great event and the Ford guys will be wanting to avenge last year's loss so they will probably be bringing a very strong group of cars.

Phil Engle

Phil, I haven't even thought of some of the western US guys maybe stopping by on their way to nats, I guess we should try to recruit some of them :wink:

Glad to see the Nebraska crew is still planning on coming too.

This might work out OK after all.

I'm still salivating to take out a Ford - last year I thought I lost my wedding ring and didn't run my car - I had Clay drive for me but they had me qualified at an 11.46 instead of a 12.34. Clay almost ran the guy down though. :eek:

Count me in. Hopefully I will be bringing the P.O.S. Riviera !!:rolleyes: Maybe something else also? 2,300 miles @ 6/mpg (diesel), 37 hours. Free Admission....Wow::D. Walker, you know how to throw a party.

John,
Then you can drive your rig right down to Reynolds GA for the Southern Buick Shoot Out "Buick's vs The World" November 5th & 6th!! Our Quick 8 has a $1500+ payout!!! Cal and I would love to see you there.

Holly Hartline

I'll be at Noble still... and Phil you can also count on the LSPBC for sponsorship again this year! See ya soon. :p

Schmidt, we will be happy to see you and the Rivi make some runs and put a Ford on the trailer. Glad you are still willing to travel that distance and put in those hours to get here. That free admission really reels um in !! :D I don't know why Holly didn't offer that ?? Free is up front, payouts you have to work for :confused: No reschedule at Noble. DW

Still very preliminary, but I talked to the Mrs. and she was receptive to making the trip in Oct. So there's a chance I'll be there. Seems simple enough, get on the I40 and 1100 miles later, we're there. :)

Scott: I'd be very pleased to see you come to this event and I think you and your wife will have a great time.

Phil Engle

I'm definately there again this year! Last years race was an absolute blast. I'll have the ole turbo LT1 there givin it all she's got. On the down side, there will be a 7 sec mustang in tow with me. Hope to see everyone there.

A pic to get everyone's juices flowing...

I was playing around with B&W film at one of the Noble events and thought this shot was pretty neat. Buicks at the the speed of light....

TVRPBVF.jpg

I'm definately there again this year! Last years race was an absolute blast. I'll have the ole turbo LT1 there givin it all she's got. On the down side, there will be a 7 sec mustang in tow with me. Hope to see everyone there.

That turbo LT1 is BAD! :D

It's very unfortunate that Beech Bend was affected by the flooding and the NATS have been rescheduled for mid October. The date that they could get conflicts with both our event and Reynolds. I think it would have been better for the Buick community if the NATS had been cancelled for 2010 and rescheduled for spring of 2011.

The track at Noble has been reserved since last fall and our club is committed to pay for the track and we are also committed to having an enjoyable and exciting event for everyone that attends.

We hope to see you at Noble in October.

Phil Engle

Screw the Nats, I am coming to Noble.

Phil, you can change my state affiliation to Texas also, I am no longer an Arkie :D:D:D

Everybody knows Texas cars are faster anyway :p

Screw the Nats, I am coming to Noble.

Phil, you can change my state affiliation to Texas also, I am no longer an Arkie :D:D:D

Everybody knows Texas cars are faster anyway :p

Will: You know I have to get approval from the Texans first.:biggrin::biggrin:

The change has been made and will be on the next posting.

Can't believe the event is less than 5 months away.

Phil Engle

Will: You know I have to get approval from the Texans first.:biggrin::biggrin:

The change has been made and will be on the next posting.

Can't believe the event is less than 5 months away.

Phil Engle

LOL! I have always been a Texan, I was just away from home for a couple years.

Looking forward to it already!

2019 Noble Shootout

Absolutely right, it is getting close. Four months from tomorrow close.:D

Latest head count is 61 and latest list is enclosed.

AR DOUG STOUT
AR JACK KOTLARZ
AR JAMES KIDDY
AR KINGOTS 2004
AR RAY ALEXANDER
KS LUKE SILKY
KS MATT GORDON
KS MR. STAGE 1
MO TROY SPENARD
NE ANDREW PACE
NE JIM RASMUSSEN
NE JOHN PLOG
NM DR. FRANKENSTEIN
NM FUZZY GN
NV SCOTT ATKINSON
OH JOHN SCHMIDT
OK ALAN CLAYTON
OK AUSTIN KENDALL
OK BLOWN OKIE
OK BOB THOMAS
OK BRANDON WYMER
OK BRYANT GANTTER
OK BUTCH DEACON
OK CLAY HOLLANDER
OK DAN MEADOR
OK DICK WALKER
OK ERICH DAVIS
OK GARY LIMB
OK JERRY CHAMBERS
OK JERRY CHAMBERS #2
OK KATHY EMBERTON
OK LARRY BRASWELL
OK LARRY EADS
OK LARRY SARTIN
OK LEON BOELTE
OK MIKE LERNER
OK MIKEY1107
OK PHIL ENGLE
OK RENE ZELDENTHUIS
OK RON RUSSELL
OK RUSSELL GOODMAN
OK SCOTT HETZEL
OK SHANE CLARKE
OK STEVE EMBERTON
OK TRACY HOOPER
TX BROOK BALLWEG
TX CARL BRIMER
TX CHARLIEF1
TX DAVID NEWTON
TX INSANE6
TX JD BROOKS
TX JD BROOKS #2
TX JD BROOKS #3
TX JHANSON
TX JOHN PEKAR
TX JOHNNY CLEVENGER'
TX MIKE DERDEN
TX TODD KAY
TX TYLER NORTHCUTT
TX WILL BARNES
TX ZAC PRUETT

We are shooting hard for 100 cars that will be eligible to race so talk to everyone you can and encourage them to participate so we can reach this number. I anticipate a large turnout this year from the Ford folks. We thumped them pretty hard last year and they will be eager to return the favor.

This can be a TSM event if we have some TSM cars come and do the proper checking and certification of the runs. I'm sure that some of them will be coming through or close to OKC on the way to BG so they can make a full week of it just like John Plog plans to do.:cool:

Claudine and I wish everyone a safe and enjoyable Fourth of July.

Phil Engle