Coil packs not available..

Dynalow00

Just a chip and exhaust..
They are offering GM coilpacks for $30 and don't have them in stock. F-you guys! I can buy the parts from on line vendors all day for twice the price, but at least they have it in stock. F-U, Gyrhead, at least offer to honor the price if you're going to list it. Instead, I get a message that it is out of stock. So honor the price and suck it! F-U GYRHEAD!! Get off the F-ing Board!! DO NOT BUY FROM GYR HEAD!!!

Wow...what a jacka$$ I am..

I came home from a long night at work to find that Gyrhead didn't have my parts available. I let my temper get the best of me. I sincerely apologize to Gyrhead and everyone who has had the misfortune of reading the post. I am sorry for lashing out. I have contacted the moderator via email to remove this useless and embarrasing post. It should be removed shortly. I am truly sorry. -Steve

its ok

It is frustrating when parts aren't in stock when you really need them. We sell a lot of these every week and sometimes sell out before the next shipment arrives. They should be in soon, but if you need one asap there is another vendor who can help. Thanks for the apology - itks ok, we all have moments when we blow our stack.

Five second rule guys, wait five seconds before you say what you have to say cause usually once it out you can't take it back.

I'm sure it's all good now.

It is frustrating when parts aren't in stock when you really need them. We sell a lot of these every week and sometimes sell out before the next shipment arrives. They should be in soon, but if you need one asap there is another vendor who can help. Thanks for the apology - itks ok, we all have moments when we blow our stack.

When do you think that you will get more in? Will they be the same price? I am swapping my coilpack and module from a buddies car to see if that is my problem. If it is I will be in the market for a new set.

End of the line guys.

My advice would be to procure one through Kirban or another Turbo Buick source. Summit Racing also sells AC-Delco parts now as well, so maybe they will have a low price on these coils.

My family and me have decided to retire from the parts business, so we're closing down our retail business and website.

Too much work, too many hassles, far too few emotional and financial rewards.

The post above gives you a small taste of the kind of headaches and hurt we deal with on a daily basis - its simply not worth it any longer.

Peace and prosperity to all.

You Said It All!!!!!

My advice would be to procure one through Kirban or another Turbo Buick source. Summit Racing also sells AC-Delco parts now as well, so maybe they will have a low price on these coils.

My family and me have decided to retire from the parts business, so we're closing down our retail business and website.

Too much work, too many hassles, far too few emotional and financial rewards.

The post above gives you a small taste of the kind of headaches and hurt we deal with on a daily basis - its simply not worth it any longer.

Peace and prosperity to all.

There are alot of vendors who feel the same way.
I'll bet in the next 3 years there will be only a handfull of vendors.
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS QUOTE: Too much work, too many hassles, far too few emotional and financial rewards.
Man, is that the frickin truth or what? I've about had it too.
Just not rewarding in anyway anymore.
But we trek on...... I swear, these cars are worse than a drug habit... Wait... Maybe that is it! Turbo Regals are a drug habit... like addicted to torque!! LOL
Anyway, he hit the nail on the head.

Bruce
We4
Performance Transmission Services

Tom, sorry to see you leave the vending business. Hope you still come around to cruise nights and track once in while. BTW there are alot of dickheads that jump all over vendors without first trying to calmly resolve an issue and they are ruining the marketplace for all of us.

wow im shocked to read this. but then again i dont know how half the vendors deal with people that are *******s on a daily basis. to the vendors that are sticking it out thank you and to gyrhead thanks for everything you did for us but we all have to move on. sometimes its just not worth the BS. thanks again for everything

brent

Thanks Guys

Appreciate the nice words guys,

Regarding the coil packs, I see that the price for these elsewhere has suddenly and magically jumped to $49-69.

Hmm, it's ALMOST enough to make me want to blow out my remaining 200 coils at $29 again. Competition is good for preventing people from being PORKED.

Appreciate the nice words guys,

Regarding the coil packs, I see that the price for these elsewhere has suddenly and magically jumped to $49-69.

Hmm, it's ALMOST enough to make me want to blow out my remaining 200 coils at $29 again. Competition is good for preventing people from being PORKED.

Put me down for 2! :biggrin: